What do?

Started recently and I'm doing Stronglifts 5x5, but failed my bench today at 1pl8.
>did 5 reps set 1 no problem
>could only manage 4 on sets 2 and 3
>failed after 3 reps on set 4 and had to Roll of Shame for the first time
It's been like this for 3-4 sessions of bench now, I keep failing my allocated sets. Do I lower the weight and just get more total volume in, start training muscular endurance with lower weight more reps, or just keep pushing to failure until I can do it?

Attached: 1645709892561.jpg (640x552, 48.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/5x5/#Deloads
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pic
HNNNNGGG GIWTWM
deload 5% and eat like a glutton. i get the feeling that you're a skinnyfag

idk maybe actually read the programming before you do the program or just install the app and it will tell you what to do if you go to failure for multiple sessions.

stronglifts.com/5x5/#Deloads
Read nigga, read.
Also, this

I tried a ufc gym last month and they paired me for a practice spar against this thicc redhead college girl because she was the only one in my weight class even though she was taller than me (I’m above average height 5’10 but I’m thin).

I was really nervous because I didn’t want to hit a girl and I have never had physical contact with a woman before. When I got to the mat I was popping a huge boner because she had a big juicy ass and a huge rack and it was being pushed up by her sports bra. I think she noticed my erection because she got pissed and beat the shit out of me for five minutes while I tried to defend myself. At some point she pinned me with her a1 waygu ass and I jizzed myself from the female contact and lack of oxygen. I think she noticed because she got up really fast.

After it was done I ran out crying in pain and sat in the parking lot because I was covered in bruises and it hurt too much to drive. I probably sat curled up in a ball for three hours when I noticed a shadow and the girl was standing over me. She told me to stop being a pussy and then pushed me on my back with her leg. She threw a piece of paper at me with her name and number written on it and then drove off in her car. I never went back to the gym because I’m afraid she’ll follow me home and beat me up. I’m too scared to call her and ask for an apology. Anyways would not recommend fighting sports.

Please tell me this is a pasta and you didn't actually pass that opportunity up

I can confirm this is real, I read all about it once. It's not like he had a chance to refuse, the bull senpai girl was persistent and kept getting more and more aggressive (but it's not like she LIKED him, baka, she just... enjoyed laughing at him when they had sex over and over again and how he couldn't help but climax in her over and over).
Anyway they eventually get married but the twist is that user-kun eventually gets stronger and manlier until he just can't take her shitty attitude anymore and completely turns the tables. She loves his new manly side though and it turns out she wanted him to dominate him all along. Since it's not NTR the art is only good, not great. Sorry that's just the rules.

I gotta get on these martial arts man

AHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1644113781988.jpg (2048x2048, 233.96K)

Tomboys are for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging their legs, shoulders, and back
Holding them close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboys with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that tomboys are for

Attached: 1574945791446.jpg (1438x2000, 391.71K)

I was looking into getting into martial arts before, but this story just makes me want to join a local club even more!

this

Attached: god i wish that were me.jpg (500x300, 10.88K)

it's a pasta. a shit one too, like macaroni.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-03-09-32-09-234_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2246, 1.25M)

holy FUCK THAT CAN'T BE REAL BRAHHS
SAY IT AIN'T SO

I almost started tearing up reading halfway through

Attached: 1646192057317.jpg (1280x960, 163.19K)

>you will never princess carry a tomboy while she lightly punches you in the shoulders and calls you lame
>you will never be hanging out with a tomboy when a storm hits and find out she's cripplingly terrified of thunder
>you will never get Any Forums with a tomboy
>you will never go to the track meet/swim meet/softball game/football game/judo match of your tomboy gf and cheer her on as she kicks everyone's ass, then have her run into the stands to hug you after she wins and tell you she knew she had to do her best when she saw you in the stands
>you will never help a tomboy study for her big test so she gets a good enough grade to stay on the team
>a tomboy will never attempt to cook for you and fuck it all up becaue she's never cooked in her life but you eat it anyways just to see her smile
>you will never coerce a tomboy into wearing a frilly, girly dress and watch as she squirms around all self-conscious and shy

Attached: DR9LWISXcAAEQpJ.jpg (2048x1593, 310.5K)

Eat more, make sure you're eating a good amount 30 minutes to an hour before lifts. Pump yourself up and play good music. Drink enough water. Also in terms of progression, up the weight every week instead of every session if you stall too often.

please stop user I can only take so much

Attached: 1631205011339.jpg (1280x1707, 333.13K)

fucked up that they don't exist irl
I know this whole thing is a meme but I kind of wish girls like this were real

Has there ever existed any girl at any point in history who was like this?
fuck up

*fucked