Putting aside who it is this is likely how half the roster feels and why so many in AEW are not improving...

Putting aside who it is this is likely how half the roster feels and why so many in AEW are not improving. You don't improve facing other jobbers once a week on a taped YouTube show, twitter.com/OfficialEGO/status/1552681178582421506

Attached: 09cf69d5-afd6-454c-9fe1-8ca88b891789.png (758x827, 609.73K)

Where exactly do you go with ethan? He's a fine promo but gets absolutely merc'd by everyone else. His ring work is the definition of mid. Men of the year just can't get any heat unless it means Scorpio gets a face turn.

Nowhere. He should be fired with half the AEW roster to have wrestlers people actually want to see on Dynamite regularly.

>finally back on tv
>wrestling a local crackhead they found 5 minutes before the show

>not being shown on TV much
>an afterthought on a stacked roster
>given a chance on a big card to be on TV after months of mainly being on their Youtube show
>bitches about it on Twitter
what a fucking mark
you'd think that he'd use this opportunity to show what he's got in the ring, but instead he complains that it should be his normal spot
absolutely delusional

A stokely faction apparently

Honest question user, what's it like to be a mark who gets worked this easily? I ask because I feel like I'd enjoy wrestling a lot more if I could be fooled by the most basic of works.

I also ask you this question

They're doing another fucking TV special?

The absolute STATE of Lee Moriarty
>Thought he was getting in BCC
>Now with Jade Cargill and Stokley

his career is dead, everyone is gonna label him a baddie as a meme and laugh at his black ass

>on a big card to be on TV
lol
Also I'm not a fan of Page but what can he show on a 2 minutes squash?

Remember when Ethan publicly bitched and moaned and burned his bridge with Impact so he could go to AEW

>has never been over
>has never gotten heat that doesnt involve darby allin letting page toss him down a flight of stairs
>has never had a great match
>is only “good” on the mic in a company with some of the best mic workers in the business
>boring look

What are you supposed to do with this guy?

no, its just part two. It's the rampage continuation of Dynamite, never call a rampage a TV special. Quake at the Lake is in two weeks though lol. and Battle of the Belts is like Aug 7

Ethan was Cody's hand picked guy and he's probably already seeing himself in WWE, I wouldn't be surprised if he requests his release in couple of months

>ethan having to work with lee “whiter than wayne brady” moriarty
Expect to get less reactions than when he debuted. He was fine with lambert and scorpio imo before scorpio won the tnt title. I don’t see why they never even let them challenge for the tag titles last year when they were squashing teams on dark for months

He only got signed cause he was Cody's friend, now that hes gone they have no reason to push him anymore

Who the fuck is Leon ruff and why is he getting tv time

>AEW shared the tweet
Imagine being this retarded, your getting worked faggot. He’s joining MJF

>what is sarcasm