Do you consider this fat for an adult male

I have PTSD from getting called fat in high school so I always think I am not skinny enough now in college :/. My daily calorie intake is like 1400

Attached: 18F190B4-A5E2-46AD-8B5E-0EBD8077D7B9.jpg (927x973, 103.87K)

You can be my little twink boyfriend

0_0

please eat more and lift for gods sake

this nigga fat af put down the beans

whats that website

I mog all the little cunts that called me fat when I was in school. Theyre either fat or sticks.

Eat and lift. Eat and lift. Go bearmode.

You are SCRAWNY as hell

I'm 177 and 89; I consider myself not fat

Lol fatty
I'm 2 inches taller and weigh the same

I guarantee you look flabby. That's ok though---that's not because you're fat---it's because you don't have much muscle. Start lifting and eating at a 200-300 cal surplus and you'll start being proud of your body :^)

You are though

bruh dis nigga eatin beans no cap fr fr

Attached: photo_2022-02-10_20-19-01.jpg (657x866, 94.18K)

Stop with the self pity and eat a normal amount. Also start lifting dyel

Nigga, im the same height as you and 30 kg heavier. Nobody calls me fat. Go lift. Get your weight up. Get 18inch arms, and a modest 4pack abs. Don't be a faggot twink, and stop giving a shit about highschool. Also, you dont have PTSD, ur being a female. Transition and rope or get over it.

I'm 185 and 89 kg and I consider myself fat. My BMI is around 25.7 which is overweight if you think you are not overweight you be huffing on that copium

Body fat% and bmi are very different numbers. But evidently, at that height and weight, if you are actually fat, you're dyel

Get on my level

Were suppose to get the top number and bottom number to be the same, yes?
I'm nearly there.

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-165152885 (1).jpg (1080x1394, 169.95K)

Closer to Underweight then Over

I dont go to the gym. I used to but now I just do cardio and do some exercises every now and then. Saves time and money. I plan to start going to the gym when I'm less busy in my daily life

im not even close to fat at close to 30 bmi. You're a skinny dyel twink.

Attached: file.png (242x355, 20.75K)

You need to lose weight fatass.
Your ideal weight is below 50kg.