Any Forums lied to me...

Any Forums lied to me. I'm 6'3 and 220 lbs and my faggot friend whos 5'7 130 lbs and hasn't touched a weight in his life got with the girl i've liked the past few months. I can literally pick this guy up and throw him around and yet she's still attracted to a man who stays inside and play video games all day and can't even defend her.

Attached: Raditz-Goku.jpg (963x481, 49.22K)

Have you tried having sex

Nobody lied to you, you just fail to realise that no amount of muscle or height can make up for being outright socially retarded, height and muscle get your foot in the door but to secure the deal is down to you. You could also be ugly.

user, are you a dog face, physically deformed, troon, autistic antisocial, larping, or have a developmental disability?

DID YOU TRY TALKING TO HER

its easy user, let me explain it for you
>girls in birth-control arent attracted to muscular men
>the rise of betas getting girls
>girl is off birth control
>likes muscles on men
If the girl you like is on birth control she is a whore and not worth your time. Find yourself a good girl, a catholic one

Attached: 1586200148973.png (1600x1283, 65.58K)

It's even easier
>if you grow up with a single mother you lack modelling of social interactions during your formative years (1-4)
>this is further exacerbated by said single mother not having the time nor finances for you to engage with your peers outside of an education setting
>the method of keeping kids quiet is generally some sort of screen, leading to the only social interactions being online
>finally, a woman is incapable of modelling and explicitly teaching you to be a man
The result is a basement dwelling manchild who lacks the ability to interact with others socially and fulfill masculine roles

>play the vicitm
kys faggot

>projection
M8 my parents have been married over 30 years, I'm married and my son is due in july.

then dont play the victim for them, they are 20...they just need to grow a pair and talk to women, its all about practice if it doesnt come natural

>believing everything you see on the internet
>believing Any Forums
Your personality sucks and is as dry as your grandmom’s pussy.

I didn't mean to imply that recovery was impossible. Just that the reason so many anons have issues is no fault divorce.

Why lift when it's all about face?

Wrong, BC makes women crave twinks and femine tier men, like pretty boys. Betas stay virgins until married

Delusional boomer, cucked mentality
>yah bro, just blame every problem and issue on yourself like a self hating cuck and not other people who caused you harm

You’re boy saved you it seems

Attached: DC287927-6A90-4722-9605-EE3A98A25495.jpg (640x605, 118.48K)

Oversocalized faggot, only women and gays like to talk so much. I bet your those delusional boomers who talks too much at the gym

Lmao
Let me guess, you never made any move and didn't show her you're interested in any way either?
I feel you bro though

if two men are both not socially retarded the taller one wins

however height alone doesn't allow you to immaculate and defeat manlets in competition for sex.

Any Forums didn't lie to you fag
You had every chance to get that girl but you didn't

OP your problem is your needy.

Here's you if I talked to you randomly
You: Hi user nice to see you friend this girl didn't want to date me, woe is me, blah, blah, blah.

A bunch of assumptions about some guy I'm jelous of blah, blah.

Stop obsessing over one woman op this is stalker tier bullshit.