How fit do you have to be before girls start approaching you?

How fit do you have to be before girls start approaching you?

Attached: 1638911842969.png (528x438, 235.96K)

Be tall and have a full head of hair and you only need 3 months of lifting

I'm both of those and have been lifting for a year and girls never approach me
I'm ugly aren't I....

Attached: 1690135837.png (655x509, 20.96K)

>more r9k shit
user, I'm not saying girls NEVER approach but consider it a bonus. It's still your job, no matter how fit you get. Now fuck off, frogposting faggot.

No, you probably don't pay attention. Anyway you have life on easy mode, it shouldn't be hard to get laid

This doesn't happen even to good looking guys. The more intimidating you look the less like you will be approached. Strong men are expected to persue.

I knew this fat guy with a Jew fro who had his future wife approach him at a sushi restaurant. Women in general do not do this, it depends more on her personality and less on the male.

I look like this and in the past few months girls been coming up to me which never really happened before. Could also be bc my face is leaner too tho

Attached: 9668945B-16E3-49D8-8323-20E5F0321BC0.jpg (1170x1017, 719.16K)

Tall+Good face
These are absolute necessity

Being jacked or not kind of doesn't matter but it'll help a little

Ugly cope, it's tall and being attractive.face is #1

Nigga your fat asf, I see that jawlet look kek, delusional white incel
Only 10% of males are both

In what sort of context do girls approach you? How does it happen? You're just walking down the street and girls initiate conversation with you?

Yea but college sluts beg for my BWC while you play league and jerk off to BLACKED you dumb chinese cuck

Hair is what makes a good face

mind your business and they will approach you

mostly parties, theyll come up to me compliment me on random shit and we start talking
Sometimes girls sit next to me while im studying on campus (basically an approach) or start talking to me at the gym. Theyre almost always 5s or 6s though really hot girls never approach me

girls rarely fucking approach guys. They'll flirt and be suggestive, but you don't have to be fit for this. It's entirely on you to make the move, and if you can't read basic signs you'll never know.

The reality is you probably know this but are looking for an excuse not to ask a girl out so you don't get rejected. You probably hyperfocus on some random chick and imagine how things would go, making her your "oneitis" like some retarded teenager. Literally just ask a girl out if she seems interested. Even just as a friend, shit changes in friendships all the time. What's the worst that happens? "Oh no, sorry I'm not interested". Okay, then move on and stop being a literal fucking vagina over it. The sooner you ask and move on the sooner you can find someone else.

Mirin, tons of chicks dig this look. I would say to trim the body hair down a bit though.

So 90% of zoomers are attractive? lmao

Spotted the eyelet jawlet

what country is this?

>Cut to lowest body fat you can manage
>Get a haircut that is atleast mediocre
>Take care of your skin on your face
After this lifting for additional gains is optional

Kek incels are all white, enjoy dying a khhv loser you ugly snow nigger

Ugly cope, women do approach men and if you never been approached, you're just ugly :)

How do I get over my approach anxiety? Also, why are girls so mean generally speaking?

I'm 5'10 and can bench 3 plates (not even a fatass powerlifter) and I very rarely get female attention.

I have and will continue to bust nuts in stinky pajeet pussy. Mad brown boy?

india

Start putting yourself in social situations. There is literally no other way of overcoming it apart from just doing it.

US big state school. Its honestly easy mode

I look like this, my face is pretty busted though and I got a mean mug
Women don't approach me but I notice it when they hover around, looking at me hungrily
Still too shy to approach

Attached: PXL_20220228_090222092.MP~3.jpg (2588x3274, 1.28M)