Buzzcut

is it worth it? will it help with gains?

Attached: f17f3e170e9a3785b71c400af5bf1fe7.jpg (720x893, 86.05K)

It looks genuinely good on some people, and it's very convenient. Could be based.

I feel like tougher, more street people like it while upper-middle to higher class people really don't.

I go for undercuts

Attached: 1646021270998.jpg (600x600, 59.28K)

A nice tapered buzz cut is a god tier look. It can also draw attention to the upper body. If you're an attention whore like I am then I recommend getting a buzzcut after growing your hair out for a year without telling anyone beforehand.

It's fine, after getting a buzz you never ever care as much again about whether you have a bad hair day, it's a DGAF pill

I feel like my hair is perfect every time i go out now so i dont worry about shaping it or that i might have a cowlick, less distraction, monk mode

Depends on the head shape. Ideally, you'd want to look like the guy in your pic, hypermasculine. Nobody on Any Forums has that face though.

If you get a buzz cut for the aesthetics you've already failed. It's the ultimate selfish haircut, 100% about what you want and 0% regard for how ugly other people will think you look, that's why it's kino

>cutting your hair
I haven't seen a barber since may last year and I fucking love my mane

Attached: 1645758702101.gif (498x256, 888.1K)

mullet or fuck off

I actually look good with a bald head. But I now keep the hair to appear a little bit taller.

Men seemed to give more respect when I was totally shaven.

Attached: shaved.jpg (861x1148, 241.48K)

asians also look better shaved

>is it worth it?
yes
>will it help with gains?
No

I prefer keeping it at 5-7mm. i'm not a shaolin monk

Adulthood is realizing Randy Orton was a mega Chad

asian and black dudes pull off the bald/buzzed look a lot more easily than white guys. Unless whites have a hypermasculine face they just look like dysgenic neonazis most of the time

three types of buzz cut wearers
>military larpers
>wiggers/white trash
>incels

you forgot me, a balding dude

Casual. I haven't seen a barber in 56 months. When I was younger I grew my hair out for over 6 years then cut it, went buzzed for a while, sometimes completely clean shaven bald. It feels great but I missed having long hair. Don't think I'm gonna even consider a trim until 2025.

Attached: 1602911995512.png (805x639, 503.66K)

>orton
>only reason he was a wrestler is because of his dad
>divorces his highschool sweet heart to marry a past her prime beaner bitch with 3 kids already
....randy bros.....

Who asked

Attached: 1624363859843.jpg (600x500, 82.88K)

It's a thread discussing hair you stupid fuck