Has a fight ever broken out at your gym?

Has a fight ever broken out at your gym?

Attached: BCB4FDA3-E700-49B5-9BDD-AC4C511BD8A8.jpg (440x432, 59.27K)

Always.
Between my ass and the poop I'm holding in. My ass wins, mostly.

yes at my homegym
i had a rage attack
i hit hard into the air while imaging people who wronged me in the past
i pinched a nerve with this in my back so hard breathing hurt
even violenve against nobody hurts

every time I wear my pink socks

A lanky faggot who worked out shirtless and had self harm scars on his chest got into a shouting match with the lady at the front desk bc he wouldn't wear a mask and got himself permabanned. I hate wearing a mask in the gym but it's a local mandate and he was a faggot anyway.

yes, but i always kill the person i am fighting, and all witnesses, so have not been banned yet. so far so good

No because I don't live in the ghetto. I go to an expensive gym.

Between a fit rasta nigger and a fit white Chad

The Chad made a mistake took a machine from the nigger by accident, because it looked open to him.

The chad got up and apologized.
But that wasn't good enough for the for fucking nigger! He got in his face.
The Nigger kept being super fucking loud and bumping chest, but the chad knowing his situation kept quiet, just staring back the dreadlocked nigger not backing down.

the more the nigger pushed, the more the chad held firm.

As soon as it was about to pop off, 4 other guys jumped in broke up the stand off.

legit can't tell who is more cucked in this situation

No

Sounds like the pale nigger was frozen in terror at the dominance of the black chad

yes but i wasnt there
guy got banned from the gym
he kept showing up but like, not going in, staying outside the gate and telling people to leave that gym
on socials he kept messaging members to get them to change gym or try to convince them that he was right
idk how it started, i got most of it eavesdropping
most people told him off, he stopped showing up and everyone forgot about him

No, my gym is 100% white where I train, so therefore, people are civilized.

My gym is very mixed, and the white guy mogs like 50% of the gym including me.
And he definitely mogs the nigger in height and build.
I think if he was afraid of anything, he was afraid of getting cancelled. I live in Los Angeles, California

Had a same situation in my gym I barely paid attention to, but shows how mixed cultures are a mistake and we need an white ethnostate asap.

A white guy (also big, did 180 kg or something for 15 reps on squats) made a (admittedly retarded) hand gesture to a Kurd to turn down the volume, the Kurd and his 2 meter tall Kurd buddy come up to his face, the guy, clearly outnumbered and probably would get beaten to death by the 2 meter Kurd (they are a lesser race and mostly have knfies and shit in their pockets, they are known for it in Germany, gas them all Heil Hitler) calmly apologized, the Kurd (who was btw 2 head smaller then him) went closer to his faced and talked and talked despite him already admitting his failure.

A White person would be just like "Alright, shit happens" and go their day, Kurds and other lesser non White races (except Asians ofc) make Drama and only have "balls" when they confront others with their "Brüdaz"

God, Hitler was right.

A couple of months ago, there was a young guy who didn’t have his mask on, and then an old guy started following him around telling him to put a mask on.

Zoomer got mad and punched the boomer in the face. Who was in the wrong here?

It's a boxing gym. We spar every Friday night.

Had a guy try to fight me. He was white, I am white, I knew he had nothing on me so it would have just felt bad to hurt someone weaker than me. That and I didn't want to get banned from the gym I go to.

you for caring about that kind of shit on Any Forums

You for not killing everyone involved.

based zoomer

No punches thrown, but a fat sperg started screaming profanity at someone and threatening them because they took their facediaper off as soon as they got past the front desk.

I went to anytime fitness at 1am one night and saw a big roided manlet screaming at a bunch of Indian dudes for blasting shitty hindi music over the gym speakers. Honestly couldn't blame him.