Untitled

Attached: 60063FC2-4067-47E5-9920-C5750438FA20.jpg (480x640, 134.23K)

Globohomo wins again

tl;dr some internet rando comissioned fanart of Violet Evergarden in a classic Marines recruitment poster from another rando on DeviantArt.
Somehow or another it ended up being printed out and displayed at a Marine recruitment kiosk in Japan

It shows the initiative of the recruiter actually willing to do his job.

made for BBC

Dear men,
Im sorry for making fun of you and masculinity as a whole, and since you're all fit and healthy due to working out, please consider to enlist yourself in the army to protect your women and children. we need you to fight for us! Dont let your muscles go to waste and do something useful!

sincerely

charyl (they/them)

What are some good lifts to fight Russians? I'm so sick and tired of these Russians putting my people down and I want become stronger to fight Russians. There are too many Russians in media, too many Russians in DC, too many Russians spreading degeneracy in our land. And these Russians want to make it a crime to be anti-Russian to where your livelihood is taken. How do I fight the Russians

Attached: IMG_6167.jpg (1240x1754, 1.22M)

You won't win

By the time you have us boots on the ground the nukes will fly sooner or later. Value your life. Do something with it

The Russians won't win. You also know the Russians won't win. Everybody should know that the Russians won't win, but the Russians have thrown fleece over our eyes and told us that the Russians are special.

1 robux has been deposited in your SWIFT disabled shill account since robux has more purchasing power than the ruble

This.

Spetsnaz will fucking murder you, and you won't even know it.

So there's nothing to be done about the Russians?

afraid so.

Just lift for yourself, and keep yourself healthy until your country(I don't know if you're American like me) drafts you because China jumped in.

if you really wanna prepare for War-fitness

CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO

because 90% of the time you're gonna be running to something or away from something CONSTANTLY while humping 50lbs of shit on your back

I'm prior service (Marines too ironically) but I never felt as if I got fit. I am doing some kettlebells and jumps, but what else should I do?

Thank you for your service.
But if your experienced shouldn't you know what to do and what expect?

you're*

Would be unironically effective for attracting troons, which seems to be the main purpose of US armed forces these days

Attached: transgender-in-military-comic.png (1500x500, 79.92K)

British and Jap army did the same stuff. Apparently nerd's lives don't matter

Cartoon women and the military have gone hand and hand for generations.