Took some time but I finally found a titty milk dealer in my city. Gonna take cow milk completely out of my diet now

Took some time but I finally found a titty milk dealer in my city. Gonna take cow milk completely out of my diet now

Attached: FF79FAE3-3C74-448D-8512-34C8EECF32E3.jpg (750x1083, 236.85K)

I wish I could find someone like this so I can make cheese.

imagine her boobas

I am so jealous of you it's unreal

Ask if you can see the process, just to verify there aren't any contaminants.

Her FB is all post of her kid and a few of her pre pregnancy and her boobs were a good size. This is her most current pic that she has and it looks like they’re huge now.

Attached: 00AFB869-11B7-46BC-B634-F0A20C441655.jpg (735x740, 322.34K)

theres no way she's not a single mother

Why is this stuff so difficult to score? It's not like there are breast milk junkies or any social rules left, I'm mostly not perverted I just want colostrum gains.

Attached: 1645487353013.jpg (951x840, 66.97K)

Kek she is

Idk, I saw one user post about how he found a girl that sold him her breast milk and he was dunking oreo’s in it and ever since then, I went on the hunt until I found one near me. Some of us are just lucky I guess

Why do you think she needs to sell breast milk for extra money?

Post pictures of her obviously mutt baby

She gives off mad coalburner vibes. She cute though, hope the milk is nice and sweet user

Someone needs to let lactating women know that they’re missing loads of cash by not selling their milk to the fitness community. This is the milk we’re supposed to be consuming

You can get HIV and other shit from it. I Dont think I'd trust some random single mother on the internet trying to sell it

>I just want colostrum gains
No you just want to drink hot woman boob milk. I highly doubt you'd drink the milk from an ugly obese woman even though it's the exact same shit.

It's literally not though. That's like saying all coom is equal when it's obviously not.

To an extent it SHOULD be the same, but we know there is difference in quality.
I say it should be the same because to create milk, you need the same input. However there will be quality differences because some will have better nutrition.

Probably genetics are a factor as well. Same reason why women prefer Chad's coom to lesser cooms.

Is she a cow? How the hell is she making so much?

And nothing is wrong with that

do you want to drink hot healthy cow milk or ugly fat obese cancer unhealthy cow milk?

>I just wanted to see if anyone's interested
>has already stored several gallons worth of her own breast milk
She knows

can't get sick if you boil it first