Bitches really think they can survive on a vegan diet

bitches really think they can survive on a vegan diet

Attached: EN23RRNUcAEsPI5.jpg (1024x1820, 227.88K)

>onlyfans
Dropped

>playing fortnite
>being a whore
>instagram photoshoots
>listening to spotify
>eating pizza
Women call this work?

>Fortnite
>Vegan pizza
>Only Fans
>Fire playlists
Now I can understand why I don't get along with this type of bitches

God I hate vegans. It's like they don't think the extreme habitat destruction that is required to grow their stupid onions burgers also doesn't kill animals.

same time every day, ketoschizo feels the need to post here instead of reddit.

>vegan pizza
>pepperoni
Sugar tits you skipped brain day

I don't mind vegans as long as they shut the fuck up and don't try to recruit and shame others like the virtual signaling faggots most of them are while implying they are superior.

You don't need to be keto to see that veganism is a mental illness. You just need to be not retarded.

> veganism is a mental illness.
Justify your claim.

You just need to feed them with your cum

who is this that? I wish to stalk

>OMFG if you choose to eat a banana instead of sliting the throat of a living sentient being and devouring its flesh like a ghoul THEN YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL it's a fucking disease to just eat differently you are SICK!!
Why does it trigger you so much? Is there even evidence that this whore is actually vegan as opposed to just eating one vegan meal? My old man eats vegan meals sometimes, and he loves meat, he's just curious about new foods.

fortnite battlepass
i just shit; out my ass
booted up my PC
because i need need
that fortnite battlepass

WHO

My cousin

yeah I hate being reminded that I am directly responsible for enormous animal suffering

From the thumbnail I thought she was taking a selfie over a toilet with a big shit she had just taken. Imagine my disappointment

Literally only the pizza and onlyfans parts are true

Asked

>brown eyes
dropped