This is the ideal male in 2022

Attached: pete-davidson-at-the-big-time-adolescence-afterparty-at-news-photo-1583514405.jpg (729x1024, 89.72K)

MODS MODS MODS
RANGEBAN THIS NIGGER IMMEDIATELY

>Tyrone Curtis "Muggsy" Bogues is an American former basketball player. The shortest player ever to play in the National Basketball Association, the 5 ft 3 in Bogues played point guard for four teams during his 14-season career in the NBA.
Exception proves the rule

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 11.31.07 PM.png (188x238, 90.43K)

I would kms if i looked like that

he got big dick energy

Attached: rs_634x1024-180619133921-634.ariana-grande-pete-davidson.ct.061918.jpg (634x1024, 80.13K)

I am happy about this because this ideal male that's pushed is done so purely by the media, who are dumb, because they can't change human biology (i.e. females being sexually attracted more to Zyzz than Pete Davidson). They while lots of NPCs and fags are following the trend (sadly, for them), I'll be happy looking more like Zyzz and reaping the rewards. You know I'm right.

Attached: 1599347370358.jpg (1078x1078, 67.35K)

Correct. These nu-males like Pete that the media is pushing as hot would lose to 99% of men in a fight. Even most of their fangirls would ignore them in a bar if they weren't famous.

but he is famous, rich, and funny/charming. You, on the other hand....

I am richer than him.

yeah, i'm all for less competition

Looking like a meth addict is the new trend these days?

all these salty incels in here frustrated that pete is fucking hot chicks and they're busy fucking their hands

you're worse than kanye

You are coping hard. Most women arent into that level of ripped and youire only telling yourself that because it makes you feel like youre in control

>If I get buffer girls will like me more

Face and frame > muscles. Women arent dumb they understand any man can get buff. including the rail thin model looking person. the model doesnt need muscles to prove himsefl though

MOOOOOODDDSSSSSSS

Attached: 1622177171430.jpg (200x194, 7.45K)

Women like muscles, it's like icing on top of the cake. Otherwise strippers and dancers wouldn't have muscles. Obviously it's not the#1 thing they look for in men, but muscles "get the juices flowing" I quotw from a female I knew

>10in IRL
BDE Maxxx

How do I make my eyes not look like that? I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't drink coffee, I eat fruits & vegetables and I get lots of sleep. Am I just fucked?

yes, muscles. Like this

as long as youre lean and have some muscles then youre fine. anything else is marginal at best. getting zyzz ripped is for men with security issues

Attached: wasting.png (613x996, 788.42K)

No you're coping. Take a man vs the same man only he's ripped, shredded, and strong. The majority of women are going to choose the stronger, more aesthetic man.

>The majority of women are going to choose the stronger, more aesthetic man.
You don't talk to women ever and it shows

If man A is
>slim, good posture

and the same man is
>good posture, ripped, massive

I bet a lot of women will choose the former. looking like a gymbro isnt it for most people. looking strong is. lookign strong doesnt require you to be massive. Its the male gaze that makes men think they have ot be massive. women just want

i meant women want

Judge women by their actions, not their words. Women are extremely influenced by authority figures. For most, that is now media. If media says "x is cool" suddenly most chicks say x is cool purely to fit with the hivemind, regardless of their actual opinion

im confused i dont know what your stance is desu or if youre a different anonyomus

anyway my belief is that if you are tall with a big frame like PETE then you dont even have to work out. you have already maxed out how women perceive you as strong.

>have big dick
>fuck 1 (one) women
>all they can talk about is your massive dong
>every girl in a 10 kilometer radius now knows you have a giant roger
life is easy bros

Attached: 1411443354941.jpg (997x999, 84.19K)