Why don't people just bulk up with the same methods used for farm animals?

Why don't people just bulk up with the same methods used for farm animals?

Attached: 55ad930ddd08956e3e8b4861.jpg (1200x600, 44.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/history/for-40-years-this-russian-family-was-cut-off-from-all-human-contact-unaware-of-world-war-ii-7354256/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's illegal

I feel so sad for animals, people do treat them like shit.

those chickens die really fucking early by design.

Who cares?

huh, just like roidmaxing bodybuilders

Eugenics is illegal unfortunately

>those chickens die really fucking early by design.
God I wish that was me.

Attached: fr.jpg (340x630, 40.84K)

I wanna titfuck that chicken

smol

Attached: file.png (399x114, 20.69K)

you'd look like a baki character

I grew up on a farm where we raised meat chickens like that thicc fucker in the photo. If you don't slaughter them after one year they get so fucking fat and bloated, like they just keep growing more muscles on top of each other until they can't do anything but just kind of drag themselves around in the dirt. Would not want to be a meat chicken/10

thats a fucking old chicken wtf
48 year old chicken

this is probably the most based post on this entire board right now

extremely based obsevation

how much land would the average Any Forumsizen need to survive and what the fuck would the upkeep look like? going through at least 3 chickens a week or so? 156 chickens plus all the damn potatoes and spinach needed? or rabbits or some shit?

>not including hunting, im talking about fully sustainable minimum acreage

There's always a bigger fish. Just remember, in the moment where you feel most abused, betrayed, victimized, or otherwise taken-advantage of, that you truly deserve it. If a thief gets your money, they earned it, you lost. If a rapist gets your children, well, should of tried harder, bucko. The universe doesn't have to contain mercy, kindness, morality, decency, and it won't, if nobody puts it out there.

Attached: 1645884494215.jpg (410x410, 92.02K)

If you want to see how hardcore humans can go, this is a really good case-study of extreme marginal living.
smithsonianmag.com/history/for-40-years-this-russian-family-was-cut-off-from-all-human-contact-unaware-of-world-war-ii-7354256/

Jej

Based user, promoting universal kindness

Attached: 0_CATERS_ANIMAL_FRIENDSHIPS_01.jpg (4255x2837, 1.47M)

Inhumanly based

>I looked back to wave at Agafia. She was standing by the river break like a statue. She wasn’t crying. She nodded: ‘Go on, go on.’ We went another kilometer and I looked back. She was still standing there.

Attached: 1617816256099.jpg (640x634, 57.38K)