When did you realise you were ngmi?

>2 years of lifting for THIS

Attached: D2590AFA-6004-4B11-8311-9DB66F4EDCF2.jpg (709x1072, 139.13K)

So you made it or not ?

thats a good body

learn to flex your lats and traps when taking photos retard. 99% of pictures you see online are people that are dehydrated, abusing lighting and angles and have a pump

He's still better than 99% of the world

That's good for 2 years. Noob gains make people have such retarded expectations, they see early changes and think it will continue that way.

>ngmi
Looks good.
Good arms

>0 flexing or posing

are u retarded?

You have some huge body dysmorphia my dude

Cope. This is DYEL

Anything smaller than prime stage weight Jay Cutler is DYEL

if this is really you OP, you have a good body. if you can't see that then you have body dysmorphia. im sorry.
fuck off retard. eat shit and die

Attached: 1638813494847 1638770965933.gif (640x480, 2.61M)

he's right, OP's torso is DYEL. people who just casually play a running sport like football or do some swimming look like that.
Only his arms look like he lifts

You look great retard. Wanna be bigger? Eat more, lift more. You just barely started yet

You're very cute, user. Don't give up!

t. femanon

YWNBAW

you basically made it

I think its a good otter mode physique. Good job

time to get on some serious gear, i recommend starting with 500mg tren 1000mg test as a baseline

Ok, it should be a rule that any "femanon" who posts stating that they're a femanon should also post pic of themselves.

Shit is so annoying, there are a few brown girls on this board, but you can never tell if it's them or a tranny

You guys have some serious mental problems good lord

You too wtf
Post bedrooms You fucking trogs

> just casually play a running sport like football or do some swimming look like that.
So people who actually get laid?

You're fine..