Pec maxxing

What can i do to give myself gyno?

Attached: images (4).jpg (640x480, 31.16K)

consume lots of dairy, it's full of estrogen

Is milk the reason europeans are so affeminate ?

Among other things, yes

Blast a fuck tonne of test then stop cold turkey

just get silicone implants so if you're lonely you can just fondle your own tits

is gyno real? surely it's just fat. I''ve never seen someone otherwise ripped that has man tits

>surely it's just fat
so are tits

it's not orally bioavailable though
I have been drinking about 2 liters of milk a day on average for the past 4 years and absolutely zero gyno or other signs of estrogen

that's not true

Milk is full of blood and puss. It's the most masculine food around

^ This.

I drink 24 oz of milk a day. Never had any problems.

>affeminate
You mean effeminate.

i've been drinking 2 litres a day for 20 years. defiantly got tiddies but i think they're manboobs tho not gyno bc i also have belly fat. i've noticed them square up and tighten the more i up my bench.

literaly just do surgery, my doctor explained things to me when i went in for surgery and there is nothing you can do to remove chest fat/ actual gyno, there is no real explanation known as to why the male chest acumulates and retains fat at the rate it does but it means you cant workout moobs, and gyno is breast tissue, it too also requires proper surgery. the lesson is to just get surgery and do your best to avoid weight fluctuations.

Seething shitskin doesnt even know Punjabis and Mongols drink a ton of milk too consider killing yourself.

why did his nipple got smaller?

>there is nothing you can do to temove fat
he scamming you
good job listening to the EXPERTS

wtf how did he shrink his nipples?

That was actual milk retard, not the shit that's filled with hormones now adays.

It's shopped to be bigger

you didnt read, OP WANTS to become a tittybull

Europeans are feminine because hundreds of years ago at least 90% of the guys who aren't pussies left to go to the colonies. Just imagine what kind of absolute faggot hears that there was a whole new continent discovered and you can do pretty much whatever you want there and goes "nah I'm not gonna do whatever I can to get on a boat and check it out, I'm gonna keep being a butler or shoemaker or something else that's gay".
Obviously there are still feminine Americans/Canadians/Australians/Kiwis and masculine Euros because people aren't just clones of their parents, but generally speaking this was a massive enough event to cause significant differences.

Also, Europeans just have inferior genes on top of that.

Attached: 1645842835179.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

Risperdal