Best way to eat eggs without risking salmonella?

Best way to eat eggs without risking salmonella?

Attached: Freshlaideggs-GettyImages-128080380-59a39f8968e1a2001344d4a9.jpg (2121x1414, 396.93K)

i suppose you mean raw eggs?

Attached: 1644797371220.webm (432x784, 816.79K)

Why would you eat fish with your eggs?

Cook them

You are thinking of the wrong thing. That's coachella.

Salmonella will only be on the egg shell (birds ass) so it's fine to eat them raw

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-132140.png (1440x2880, 953.59K)

have good gut health so you destroy all parasites upon contact

>eating them raw. Ok. Sure, let's waste half the protein in the eggs that isn't bioavailable until it's cooked.

>Best way to eat eggs without risking salmonella?
Right and fresh from the chicken the minute they are laid, wash the shell of course, if you don't enjoy the taste of iron in the blood covering it

This reminds me of the pasteurized milk meme.
Literally all milk is tested before being pasteurized. Farmers who's milk contain too many bad bacteria get fined.
Yet they still pasteurize it. The reason is simple: shelf life.

Do yourself a favor and get some real raw milk

>eating them cooked. Ok. Sure, let's waste half the cholesterol in the eggs that isn't bioavailable unless it's raw.

>protein is the only thing in the world

buy eggs from a farm

Dietary cholesterol isn't serum cholesterol

Raw eggs have a lower bioavailability than cooked ones, literally a waste.

If you wash the egg shell it becomes porous which allows salmonella to get inside. Furthermore: keeping eggs outside of the fridge lets salmonella replicate much faster.

i just put 4 eggs into my morning pancakes. ive never eaten eggs, cooked or raw.

Attached: pooncaka.jpg (300x168, 9.3K)

Protein often comes with other sources of excess fat. Additionally you need carbs to fuel your glycogen which are easy to over consume. So in order to consume a balanced cutting or maintenance diet, protein becomes a priority because it's the only thing that needs to be monitored.

>I've never eaten eggs, cooked or raw

But user, if they're in your pancakes and you cook the pancakes then eat them, you literally are eating cooked eggs.