It's been already two weeks since these motherfuckers started to sting every mid rep, at any bicep related lift...

It's been already two weeks since these motherfuckers started to sting every mid rep, at any bicep related lift. How can I make it stop, they're a pain in the ass and they're distracting me from keeping the correct form.

Attached: Capture.png (795x622, 847.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stevenlow.org/overcoming-tendonitis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just let them recover lol

LOW

Welcome, user, to the wonder world of tendonitis! By the way, you are here forever. But look on the bright side, as you have no choice but to press on through it, all that pain exposure therapy is going to really help raise that pain threshold of yours over time.

What he says OP. Ive had this pain since 2016. Cant do anything. Ive let them recover but it doesnt work.

Don't listen to the other fags, you can rehab tendinitis. The thing is, you'll basically have to do a deload month. I got elbow tendinitis from climbing and weighted pullups, so I stopped both of those. On my pull days I subbed weighted pullups for using the assisted pullup machine, full assistance, 3x20 reps. Over time I took off assistance to put more load on the tendon. I also ate lots of protein, hit it with a theragun a bunch and did plenty of elbow stretches. Now I'm doing weighted pullups again with zero pain. Just take the L for a few weeks while you rehab instead of taking L after L every day and making it worse

Don’t grip so hard. Don’t lift heavier than you can handle with good form.

Thanks fren, I will do it, even though I hate the idea

Attached: nft.jpg (3000x3000, 1.31M)

Sure thing nigga

I got one of these to help me stretch, might be worth looking into.

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-103009_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x998, 145.76K)

When we do bicep exercises, we naturally want to get the weight closer to our chests to complete the movement. As such, we sometimes “cheat” by flexing our wrists. Wrist flexion is controlled primarily by the Carpi Ulnaris and the Carpi Radialis, which are forearm muscles. Doing this puts a massive amount of strain on them.

Attached: A68537BC-5133-4F87-95FC-9077C1794993.jpg (828x1255, 257.48K)

wrist wraps help it, when my shit flares up I become 50% elastic until it goes away

dont curl your wrists in, i usually curl them outwards lower the weight and focus on the bicep squeeze and ive had no forearm pain and also focus on lifting it through your middle finger helps me with mind muscle connection

Are you doing curls with a straight bar by any chance? If so that’s probably what caused this. Hyper-supinating your wrist is not a natural position for it at all

LOL you must be DYEL

T. Bloatlord who has never done a pullup

Rehabbing intentionally, being patient and improving movioity is just as important as lifting heavy and eating well.

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-184338_Gallery.jpg (1049x1370, 832.56K)

Mobility*

Sounds like you have forearm splints, look it up on google, faggot

LOL YUP DYEL

y censor arm lol

Do wrist extensions retard
You gotta balance out your muscles even in your forearms and fingers

thinning hair alert

What a load of fucking shit.
stevenlow.org/overcoming-tendonitis/