How many times do you workout and for how long?

How many times do you workout and for how long?
>t. once a week for 30 minutes
I know it's laughable but it's all I can do till I have better transportation. Then I will go 3-4 times a day. I could easily spend an hour or more at the gym but a half hour is back to back weight lifting.

Attached: BA9A97CD-A71E-4C50-8F53-2A83AA5E1189.jpg (1024x955, 58.9K)

9 times per week lifting (1.5-2.5 hours), 2 times per week climbing (2-3 hours), 3 times per week running (1 hour), 2 times per week swimming (1 hour).

nice. nice. mirin brah. I forgot to mention I walk 2 hours or so a day as well.

Has got to be a joke. Why train so hard or so often? Is lifting 9 times per week that essential to your goals when you’ve got so much other stuff going on exercise wise?

5 times a week
recently i've been dealing with fatigue, feeling like my muscles are not healing and my pee smells terrible. dunno what that is

I go 6 days a week and cardio/lift for 1.5 hours. It’s my self reflection and meditation time :)

Have you added something unusual or new to your diet? Maybe see a doctor...

>20 minute run
>10 minute walk
>60-70 minute weight training
>20 minute HIIT
I do this 7 days a week. Apple watch says I burn around 900 cals among all of those

cardio everyday for ~40 minutes
lift 5x a week for around 90 - 120 mins depending on whether its U/L power or hypertrophy day
So like 12+ hours a week. I'm NEET atm so I've got no excuse not to go full monk mode with this. If I had access to better recovery, hot tub, sauna, cold tub, etc, I'd probably try to do way more everyday.

3-4 times a week.
I really don't know how people work out every day or multiple times a day.
When I go to gym I push myself and I need that day off to just recover otherwise if I go the next day my other lifts are weaker.

4-5times a week lifting for 2.5-3 hours and i used to do jogging about 3x a week but i kind of let that off
I am from the netherlands so i bike everywhere i go including the gym which is about 8km away

>Why train so hard or so often?
I enjoy it.
>Is lifting 9 times per week that essential to your goals when you’ve got so much other stuff going on exercise wise?
Not essential, but it works well for me. I am doing PPL right now, but will switch to full body 7 times per week soon when I become more busy with college.

2 hours of lifting from monday to Friday and cardio (mostly cycling) saturdays and sundays

how long have you been exercising? it happened to me the first few months of lifting and after a few months I was able to go to the gym every day without any problem. Also, sleep at least 7-8 hours (you already should be doing this for your muscles), if i sleep less than that the other day i feel so numb that i can barely do some high-intensity workouts or i don't even go to the gym.

>if I go the next day my other lifts are weaker.

don't train the same muscles every day, let them rest for a day and exercise other things like legs, chest, etc

>recently i've been dealing with fatigue

see above

Some people exercise not only to achieve their goals but also because it's fun and can distract your from stuff

Either on heavy gear or full of shit. But I'm leaning towards the second option

Gear has nothing to do with it. It's mostly mental, and my body is already adapted to high volume. I also don't really do anything besides train and study (and shitpost).

As long as you are trying your best user, that's what matters, you know if you are lying or not. I lift 4 days a week and I take as long as it takes to get things done.

Attached: 5m6IgFduG0MqS-Yyjp0e98ZGEK_D33z_f5NrgZDFEBE_jpg_92.jpg (3600x5400, 1.66M)

45-60 minutes 4 days a week

4-5 times a week, 45-120 minutes per session. Not including cardio

Try to workout 3-4 times a week from 15-60 minutes. The main problem is school which eats up a huge chunk of my schedule. Also have to get a job.

6 times a work, atleast an hour or so.

It's mostly cardio and bodyweight stuff so naturally I'm not that jacked at all.

Recently I got a new shitty job and I havent lifted for atleast a week. I hate this job so much, bros.