How do I need to look like as a woman to get a man that looks like the one on the right?

How do I need to look like as a woman to get a man that looks like the one on the right?

Attached: 1612820411170.png (1392x1470, 1.07M)

honestly 4/10 is prob fine since they have ant eater uncut dicks. W2APM

Attached: blondeNaked.jpg (3291x2466, 485.55K)

disgusting uncut

can smell em from here. no woman wants that

shalom

>Molested as babies

cut is bit better looking but at the end of the day i don't care

post nose

Uncut white dicks have a lollipop pink tier cock tip,it doesnt look zombie tier like cut guys.

is this real?

I'm sorry you're a victim of genital mutilation user. You've been robbed of the sensitivity in your glans because of a Jewish tradition. Really think about that.

I was molested as a baby and I'll never get my frenulum back :(

Attached: 1578278356672.png (680x448, 81.04K)

hahahahaha, get rekt jewboy

not him but
>have German dad, uncut
>immigrates to US
>snips me
AAAAAHHHHHH WHY

Attached: e5b79cb02e5f7ee363b42174db3ee6b3.jpg (563x540, 74.4K)

So how do I need to look like face and body wise?

Interesting, right's pubic area mogs left's

he hates you. he wanted a girl he could molest.

Those have to be the most perfect beautiful beasts I have ever seen

don't disrespect my dad faggot. he made a big mistake in my opinion but he doesn't deserve slander from an user

extremely nice body
shame about the roastbeef

Sup moshe ?

he let some faggot doctor mutilate and molest his infant son. he absolutely deserves the disrespect lol

More like information was not widely available on what foreskin was actually for before the internet and no one knew it really made a difference, especially in the US.

This pic is prolly photoshopped. Do you think guys like picrel would only date a woman that looks like that?

Dude Im not even american but the doctor probably convinced the dad.

What do you think of those guys' ball size? I always thought mine were small but those look pretty similar to mine

Lmao everyone look at this nigga, he has no foreskin

Attached: ya5f2ls8a5b11.png (643x537, 231.42K)

Those elbows are WAY too pointy

What show is this from?

>tell me you're mutilated without saying you're mutilated

I mean he would probably date and fuck waaaay uglier girls,men are like this.
But for an LTR he wont go much lower than that.

I WILL regrow my foreskin, it'll look no different to the untrained eye when I'm done. Foreskin restoration is real, it generates new double layered skin, and functions almost the same as the real thing except for the frenulum and band.

They're good I don't care about balls size

Im pretty sure foreskin regrowth is real I accidentally created new foreskin playing with my balls which also stretched my foreskin/cock a lot

Nah the guy is a 7.5 - 8. So in today's day and age a 6/7 girls can get him easily over hoter girls if she is wife material (not a slut in the past, doesn't nagg him, devotes to him) due to how rare those females are in the west now.

That's a 14 year old male you sickos

Of course it is. Apply tension to any skin and it will multiply, same process that allows your body to grow and adapt to weight fluctuation. I've been at it for 10 years on and off and have a bit of roll over sometimes some people would think I'm uncut.

I wonder what religion that doctor followed

What is a 6/7 girl? How would rate the blonde woman?

9/10 body
6/10 face

American Academia. Literally doesn't matter what religion you have Catholics practicing circumcision even though it goes against their religion.