I've noticed that no incel shooters are ever Any Forums. Or even /fa/ for that matter...

I've noticed that no incel shooters are ever Any Forums. Or even /fa/ for that matter. If you're a male who wants female attention, why would becoming more physically attractive not be the first thing you attempt before killing random bitches in a supermarket?

Killing bitches should at least be the second or third thing you try, not the first.

Attached: EgrsFxwWsAEDazY.jpg (1080x777, 121.55K)

you’re seeing the shooters but what you’re not seeing is all the people on Any Forums who look like this. Trust me there’s a lot of them

Attached: 359D00BF-914D-4717-9FB2-B6225F0FFF7D.jpg (680x554, 60.26K)

No shooters are effa….

Attached: 5BD34062-AD19-4276-8B9D-3EBAE1BF993B.jpg (900x1200, 173.3K)

I don't get at it , you fucking Americans probably the only ones who have this school shooter problem wtf ?

because there are guns in America? Same reason UK'ers and Germans are the only ones with Muslim rape gang problems.

Yeah, but it's a worthwhile because they get proper freedom, as we can clearly observe from the last couple of years.

Pic related is proof that it's not about looks. Women are just evil

Attached: 1611596952192.png (499x667, 385.56K)

Americans are just mentally ill

Swiss have a fuckton of guns but no incel school shooters

>300 million people
>much less strict about guns than other countries

>Because there guns in America?
topkek

america is the only country that sells military weapons to mentally ill 16 year old incels

Attached: Plymouth Shooter.jpg (225x225, 9.64K)

>why would becoming more physically attractive not be the first thing you attempt before killing random bitches in a supermarket?
Because incels don't actually want to improve. They're mentally female, all they want to do is complain about their problems in an attempt to seek pity from others.
A small part of it is because people have easier access to guns in America, but the main reason is because the incel mentality is uniquely American. Americans believe they deserve all of life's pleasures simply by virtue of having been born: money, sex, love, good food, etc. "Depriving" an American of just one of those things (ie. telling them they need to work for it or can only have it in moderation) is enough to make them snap.

Attached: 123893891398.jpg (1105x186, 37.14K)

>because there are guns in America
are you telling me, if we just remove all guns, there wouldn't be any gun related crimes?
damn

Why is Chad Rittenhouse being lumped in with the incels?

Probably you fucking mentally ill , what's the point of shooting up your school? Trying to prove something ? Are you fucking Tupac shakur in juice movie ? Seriously you fucking dumb as fuck. I can understand if it's over some beef or shit. Whatever looks like incels straight trippin on something.

>make people pay thousands of dollars for healthcare including mental
>give them guns
>???

Shut the fuck up nigger

I'm a whigger you cunt,and make me.

>This is what passes as bait to zoomers nowadays
Did American schools just cut creative writing from the English curriculum? This is just pathetic, go learn how to actually write a convincing character before shitting up the board with more of this awful "bait".
>I will reply to as many people as possible to ensure I get a response!!
You can't even do this part right. Jfc I hate zoomers.

It looks like I got response from you , lol , try to focus on yourself as much as you shitting on me in this Mongolian horse imageboard.

post horse, faggot.

Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero, anyone who disagrees also deserves some 5,56mm of copper jacketed lead through and through.