Is this shit true?

Is this shit true?

Attached: simple-fit(0)(1).jpg (1251x1738, 798.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFN9IUhPAAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

no

Seems believable, wish he had doxxed himself so we could know for sure. I've always kinda thought it made no sense that people focus so much on each exercise for each muscle. I mean if ancient people could get strong, and if we human beings have the capability to do so in the first place, it probably means we shouldn't need anything complicated. And these are all exercises we would probably do anyway in the jungle if we were swinging through trees like Tarzan.

Fucking pick 1 jesus christ

Bump, I fucking want answers goddamit!

Meanwhile, the latest coombait thread hits bump limit.

Attached: 1641228384260.jpg (453x453, 22.12K)

It entirely depends on what you're trying to achieve, if you want to look good by normie standards it's ok, if you actually want to get big it's shit.

Getting big is a jewish meme.
Clear your brain of parasitic influences.

Sort of. He is right that most bodybuilders miss the forest for the trees, but he's also a rower and therefore a massive egotistical faggot by default. I have nothing against rowing but man I've never had a good experience with them.

If you want to be strong, aesthetic, and fit overall then your best bet is just to follow a basic rugby offseason routine. Plenty of focus on power, balanced and practical lifts, cardio and speed

If you had a working knowledge on a single subject he is talking about you would be able to infer that the entire post is bullshit. You could probably gain mass from pull/push ups and sprint workouts but it would have to be planned out like sprint training. You would not be able to aimlessly do this shit like he's pretending you can and look great.

Any Forums is leaking its flying monkeys again

Attached: 1640818791365.jpg (640x567, 84.32K)

It's not far off at all. Compound exercices are all you need to be strong. Be strong, the rest (looks, confidence) will follow.
The less equipment you use, the stronger you usually become. So yeah, a pull-up bar and your weight are mostly all you need to be strong. You could reasonably get even stronger doing compound with barbells, but the lost important thing is to be able to wield your body perfectly with your strength.

Vunpawrino

looks mostly fine

This was the post that I convinced me of the principle of "a little but often." All my best gains have been had following this principle. Either Low Volume High Intensity, or High Volume Low Intensity, either way best gains. Pushup are not enough, and cant speak to his running advice.

This feels like it would excellent morning work to improve general conditioning, good intermediate programs should have that anyway since you need to start improving work capacity when getting into higher volume lifting. And in general I don't think anyone would disagree that doing some push ups/pull ups and going for a run first thing would do wonders for your overall health

Why do they all wear those glasses

youtube.com/watch?v=xFN9IUhPAAI
There, this guy is all about high volume calisthenics as well. Make of that what you will

Running on toes - you gotto be careful starting out as you can get tendonitis in your Achilles heel.
I always ran that way cause of my traditional dancing while young and had no problem, then I took ~6mo break.. proceeded to run 4 times a week and had my first "injury" while running - weird pulling/stretching/soreness of achiles heel. It fixed itself, but I couldnt run for about a month.

Let me see

Got it right. You can look okayish. But his recommendations are just vague and aimless. If you look at calisthenics routines, they try to achieve more and more difficult push up variations, then move on to more and more difficult dip variations, then to planche variations or handstand pushup variations.

Pull ups are a better strength builder then push ups but there also, every serious calisthenics fag tries to move on from pull ups to for example front levers, muscle ups, advanced ring ecercises.

Running is great. He just talks about jogging though. It's my favorite endurance exercise but if we're simply talking strength you should train for short distances like hill sprints, 100m, 400m, maybe a mile run.

Then there's a massive gaping hole in his program. There's no core work, which every calisthenics fag does and which is essential for overall strength. How can you look good and be strong without a decent core?