Is this the most cursed/snakebit title run in modern history? Between the sandbagging and lack of chemistry...

Is this the most cursed/snakebit title run in modern history? Between the sandbagging and lack of chemistry, nothing seems to ever go right in her matches.

Attached: All_Elite_Wrestling_Women's_World_Champion_-_Thunder_Rosa.jpg (2910x2328, 1.74M)

Nah, Rosa just sucks.

The IWGP US title is cursed as shit.

There's no curse Rosa just sucks ass

Yeah, but as bad as she's been I would still rather her than Britt fucking Baker be anywhere near the strap again.

AEW Women’s Division lacks star-power. They easily have the best Tag Team Division. Thunder Rosa is a self-mark that only cares about herself. Tony Khan has to have her drop the Women’s Championship. No doubt, her run has been lackluster.

Shida's defenses have been worse, somehow

>Tony Khan has to have her drop the Women’s Championship
Imagine Rosa's jobber face, sand bagging, pouting and protesting when this finally happens

No, that would be CM Punk. His reign lasted like a week.

>s-she's not a shitter, she's just cursed!
You're a fucking idiot

quick. name a britt title match thats not with rosa.

>quads
OPetty BTFO

Just push Hayter to the moon. Don't see what is the hold up.

I don't really care about women's matches but yeah, I'd argue the world is more cursed though. Maybe that's me just hoping they'll say fuck it to wipe Ibushi as first champion and bring the old belt back

They have to turn her on Britt first also Britt is trash

tpbp

The IWGP US being cursed is partially a work now. Juice being stripped because of appendicitis somehow managed to work all the usual suspects

time to apologize to britt

The one with Kris Statlander. Mostly because Stat could take impressive bumps and moves including the Canadian destroyer (which always pops the crowd + "muh boifriend's move" effect). Embarrassingly, a bunch of marks thought Baker was great for doing the destroyer when in reality, the match was a bit of a carry-job by Statlander.

kek like at that ppv

Britt is a good worker and I'm sick of pretending otherwise

I'm sorry atom smol has to come home to a balding tranny every night

lmao no

Based.

Cringe

Kek Based

List all the great matches of hers then.

She sucks, just plain horrible

It was on her to make that match with Miyu. You can blame Miyu for some things (the apron slips) but that was her TV debut.

JUST

ONE

MORE