Turns out she needed WWE more than they needed her

turns out she needed WWE more than they needed her

Attached: file.png (1600x1600, 2.73M)

no idea who that is

who was retarded enough to think that she would ever be relevant outside of WWE? Of course she needs them more than they need her.

this dumb bitch had a belt and was on the show every week too. what a retard

Sasha Banks doesn’t need WWE and there’s nothing that says she’s returning yet. It’s you schizos stirring up rumors, per usual. All waifufags shoot deserve the rope. Her husband, retired professional wrestler pic-related, won at life. You’re all here 24/7 and still complain about me. The irony.

Attached: AE4EB5E2-F269-4177-BC09-EEEBA9154112.jpg (828x802, 137.84K)

>turns out she needed WWE more than they needed her
source?

larper. go home, you don't belong here.
verification not required

Every single woman on the roster can be easily replaced

I have no desire to interact with Sasha in anyway. I'm simply inspired by the trail of BALDNESS she is blazing across the world. Many would lead you to believe that Sasha has a full head of hair but this is simply not true because she is indeed BALD. She often inserts Easter Eggs into her matches that hint at the fact that she is in fact BALD and that the hair she wears is simply a trait of the character. Some mentally ill posters on this board have fantasies about meeting her yet say the most vile and disgusting things about women and people of color. If she knew these people said these sort of things she would certainly turn her BALD head to them and say FUCK OFF AND DIE. Sasha respects her female peers and all races of the world and would never associate with mentally ill losers who waste all their time posting on the internet all day calling Japanese wrestlers "insects". Truly only a disgusting person not respecting of her BALD head would say these things. Sasha is an adult woman and if she wishes to engage in relationships of a sexual nature then that is her choice because she is a BALD adult woman.

Attached: sasha-BALD.jpg (1080x1153, 127.32K)

>lash legends replacing sasha
lellllll

and man. even roman would not be missed

I need her (to brap on me)

Like MJF, she left and people stopped caring after a week

threads are still being made shitposting about her so you do care

>threads are made to trigger Sashaschizo

I do hope she comes back though, she's good for a woman.

damn this nigger ugly
shift+clicked

not even KWAB

Not ar becky, she'd take Seth with her.

These threads aren’t made to trigger the one you all refer to as “Sashaschizo.” You’re all unhealthily-obsessed with Sasha Banks as I’ve stated from day one. I really hope she goes to Hollywood so she’s considered off-topic here. Get rid of all waifufags. They shit up Any Forums too much. None of you are able of having professional wrestling or sports entertainment discussion. You all are psychotic when it comes to women’s wrestlers that’ll never date or fuck any of you. That’s a shoot.

White Sox are trash

Sasha is too ugly and untalentedfor Hollywood.

enough about you

Yet Sasha Banks already starred in The Mandalorian as Koska Reeves. Your theory failed right off the bat. Get on-topic to professional wrestling. After all, this is Any Forums.

They had Sasha banks playing Keanu Reeves? She doesn't have enough hair to pull that off

You're the one talking about faggy ass Star Wars. I'm reporting you

She fucked Sheamus. /respect

as everyone here said. she'll make good money in aew if she wants but that hollywood bullshit is delusion at its finest, it took cena and batista years and years of grinding doing shit movies and spots to get where they are and thats after being 10 times the names she is, her stans think shes gonna be lead actor in summer blockbusters cause she had two lines in the star wars show lmao.

Attached: 1635212056674.png (250x340, 67.95K)

That probably wasn’t your smartest post, but anyways. Keep making Sasha Banks’ name more famous than it already is. Her asking price will be soon enough at $100,000 to appear at conventions and meet and greets. She truly is the best women’s wrestler.

Attached: 1xsqjd.jpg (888x499, 123.26K)

her asking price was a ride home and two glasses from a $7 bottle of wine when I fucked her in 2013