What mainstream wrestling promotion do you want to see Kamille Brickhouse signed to?

what mainstream wrestling promotion do you want to see Kamille Brickhouse signed to?

Attached: file.png (800x1665, 1.68M)

None. Kamille Kaine is garbage. She looks like a he.

aew

Attached: 1643940940557.jpg (1248x1664, 364.73K)

How is Sasha schizo the first post in every thread?
I know he doesn't leave the house but he needs to shit and you know he eats a lot.

Attached: 000jdksh.png (395x632, 370.88K)

He is mentally ill and more than likely lives with his parents. Mentally ill children are often raised by mentally ill parents. I'd guess his parents are elderly and don't have the spirit anymore to try to get him to fix his life. It's only a matter of time before he tries to hurt someone. I urge all of you to forward some of his posts and his leaked picture to C2E2. He keeps saying he is going to go there to harass Sasha so maybe we can get him put on a list somewhere or better yet in jail for stalking.

NXT

Attached: red.jpg (1080x1350, 136.8K)

I've been jerking off to tall women so as to train myself to have a tall women fetish, so I can breed an Amazonian qt and have gigachad children.

The problem is her looks don't match the voice

what went wrong?

Attached: 1642667701392.jpg (1200x1200, 293.72K)

Stardom

>AEW
Kamille v Jade would send me into heart attack country.

You can book her as a monster for the women's division and pair her with a manager that speaks for her.

He said in another thread yesterday he was going to be armed incase “unhealthily-obsessed waifufags try anything” so I bet C2E2 would probably not want an armed mentally ill simp in their convention. What a sad diaper wearing fuck, imagine paying money to see a washed up wrestler that’s shaped like a teenage boy and spend all your free time simping for her on Any Forums lmao

TJPW

she's a brick house
she's mighty mighty
just lettin' it all hang out

SEAdLINNNG. Her vs Amazon for all the dimes

Attached: 1654804200389.jpg (1080x1349, 254.97K)

2.0 where she has an amazon lesbian bully gimmick

I like her so I want to say WWE just so she makes a lot of money and has some success. I won't watch it, but I want her to land on her feet.

THIS

mmm a Mistress Damazonia gimmick would be dimes

Evolved Fights would be my preference.