TONY KHAN Not Sure If Triple H Wants To Work With AEW

While speaking to Steve Fall of NBC Sports Boston, AEW President Tony Khan was asked about Triple H and Stephanie McMahon possibly working with AEW. Khan made it clear he is unsure if that will ever happen.

>“I’m not sure if that’s the case, but I would certainly be open to talk with pretty much any wrestling promotion in the world about how to work together if the circumstances are right. We’ve worked with, I would say, in terms of securing footage or providing talent with probably a dozen companies around the world, including Ring of Honor before I was the owner, when they were owned by Sinclair. I’d like to think that was positively received by them and we did things to help them out when they were in tough times and I think that goodwill helped us in the sale process.”

Attached: Tony Khan Unsure Whether Triple H Is More Open To Working With AEW.png (655x522, 403.47K)

no, fuck off faggot

>ow to work together if the circumcisions are right
what the FUCK does that mean?

He wants to buy wwe obviously, needs to get the right jews on board

DEAN back with his SHIELD brothers Wrestlemania STUPENDOUS

no one is getting involved with these carnival of dimeless goofs

Holy copeola

WWE isn't going to let some dimeless tranny circus get exposure on the back of their multinational, globally recognized brand. Tiny Khunt is dreaming. He ain't Paul Heyman.

>some dimeless tranny circus
but enough about you

It is good to have stephanie there because if hhh is tempted to work with these shitters i think the cunt will say definitely not we are big leagues

>dimeless goofs
Yeah, the ones e-drones were absolutely begging for before cult orders came down ordering you to pretend you don't want them anymore.

Attached: 1644834924676.png (1708x5384, 2.99M)

HHH wants to crush that beta mark faggot Tony Khan, not work with him.

This, the closest AEW will get to working with WWE is when haitch signs all the forgotten toys that are worth a damn

we are the big leagues* dont good morning sir me

yeah, WWE has no partnership with other promotions

those fags are all aewtists now, retard. E-GODS don't want omegay and his twink buddies.

die seething, cuck

Ooppps

this tranny is triggered as fuck kek

>3 years ago

they've long since shown themselves to be dimeless geeks

Attached: 1657239962310.gif (384x288, 2.62M)

No, Triple H doesn't need this bingo hall. He's in the big leagues. YA SEE, THE THING IS TONY

die coping, drone