Would have been potential match of the year before but now I barely care enough to watch. How was it bros...

Would have been potential match of the year before but now I barely care enough to watch. How was it bros? How sawdusted are these kings?

Attached: G1_0724_09.jpg (1920x1080, 2.44M)

jackie chan and bruce lee?
holy cow! thats what i call a dream match

I'm actually watching it right now. It's alright. I haven't watched NJ since the meme flu and I forgot about Naito's fucked up eye. Jay/Ishii was great though

Good one

It's good. Not even the fifth best match of the G1 so far, though.

Has anything been better than ZSJ / Kenta or Okada / Cobb. Tried to watch Ospreay / ELP but ELP is too much of a shitter.

Ishii/White is MOTT so far, what a fucking blinder that one was.

i barely follow NJPW but it feels as if every matchup i come across already happened 20 times already

Feels like it because it's true. They refuse to let knew stars be stars. Imagine how much worse it would be if Ibushi didn't melt down.

it's going to be that way until the five young lions graduate

>They refuse to let knew stars be stars
They got a ton of Dojo guys waiting in the wings, both in LA and Japan, Coughlin was supposed to make his Japan debut earlier this month but got injured and Connors just got injured as well. They had so much momentum coming off a great BOSJ but the turbulent build to Forbidden Door and mediocre G1 thus far might've killed interest

>more njpw injuries
>AEW injuries and other troubles start piling up after the forbidden door announcement
It's that goddamn belt

When are Yota and Shota supposed to come back from excursion? There's also Gabriel Kidd but he's a headcase who drops off the map every couple of months, maybe put him with United Empire

Shooter got a superstar mega pop for his one spot at Forbidden Door but no we really need Chase Owens, Fale, Yoshi Hashi, Fale and Yujiro in G1 instead.

i will never watch naito or okada wrestle

Probably after wrestle kingdom for Shota at least. They've been putting him on the us shows. I think he still needs some work but I guess he'll learn as he goes. Yota, I'm not sure on but he's slightly better than Shota from what I last saw, so maybe he'll be back next year too,

Yoshi-Hashi is great. Don't compare him to Fale or Yujiro.

Go back.

based opinion

Fair. Replace him with Finlay in my post.

As user already said, Ishii VS Jay White. There's also YOSHI-HASHI vs Shingo Takagi.

lol relax, Shota is debuting this year for sure. You generally don't debut at or right before the G1. In fact, there's been a bunch of debuts that got video vignettes in the G1 finals announcing them for a month or two later, which is what might be happening here.

It's a shame he's such a shitter. I liked his dad.