Twitter/reddit screencaps

>twitter/reddit screencaps
>endless consolewar threads
>on the off chance it's not a consolewar thread it will probably become one
>feuds between loser schizos that follow each other from website to website
>the only memes that get over are from twitter/reddit
Any Forums was a mistake, mods should delete it

Attached: 1554755445871.jpg (750x563, 276.97K)

This board would be dead if it wasn't for console war threads. It may not be what you want but it's what the board needs right now.
I'll ask you the same thing I ask every other retard on this board that makes this stale post: what have you contributed to board culture? Why waste your energy on bitching and moaning like a faggot and instead use it on actually contributing?

Do you really have nothing better to do than make this thread every day?

t. reddit/twitterfag

here's your alternative

Attached: baked is pozzed.jpg (954x291, 39.63K)

'hiring' shitzenpantz as a janny was a mistake they will soon come to regert

rofl calling you out hit a nerve huh? Just like I said, you're so uncreative you contribute nothing yet bitch and moan about the "state of the board" endlessly. Now replied with Worked. like a good little bitch and move on with your day.

Reddit and twitter board newfag
/asp/ was gay, Any Forums is the Michaels

rofl I posted that after buttocks banned me for saying I wanted to see Doudrop's disgusting pig teets. Nice to know it worked you though.

Jesus I was just shitposting but you do sound exactly like a redditor. This is the only board that defends your kind of faggotry

baked.live is a comedically low-level honeypot. When I say low level I mean low-level, it's run by groups like CSIS, Mossad, the Belarussian Intelligence Service, Barbados National Security Agency, etc.

>writes an entire essay to justify spamming the board with twitter screenshots and 0/10 console war bait
Why are you like this Rahj?

>I was just pretending to be retarded!
Sure thing, retard.

stfu holy shit

Why are you proud of not being able to handle more than once sentence at a time? That's nigger tier levels of retardation.

ok raped bitch

>complains that the board is nothing but arguments between schizos
>gets worked into arguing
rofl EZ

Attached: what-a-mark-raven.gif (498x368, 2.08M)

fine speech

seems legit

>>twitter/reddit screencaps
>>endless consolewar threads
>>on the off chance it's not a consolewar thread it will probably become one
>>feuds between loser schizos that follow each other from website to website
>>the only memes that get over are from twitter/reddit
Sounds baed to me. What's wrong kid, can't make it with the wolves?

Nah, it's just run by a fat tranny loving faggot who simps for women that would puke upon seeing him.

Look at how easy you fags get worked by a consolewar chad like this user Reddit, twitter, and consolewar board bitch

>all the idiots ITT pretending its le based
you can only act like retards so much before the board is filled with shoot retards, nice job morons.

What does it say about you that you willingly surround your self with "shoot retards"? Does your father know you argue on the internet about things like "preserving board culture"? rofl

Attached: yikesENHANCED.jpg (1388x1388, 193.43K)

new janny is a console-warrior but he's on the aew side. leaked internal documents suggest it could actually be bixinspan.

>you can only act like retards so much before the board is filled with shoot retards
That's literally what happened. There are now open reddit and twitter users even ITT

Modern day politics have turned the average male into a prototype bitch. The minute they hear something they don't like it sends them into a seethe like no other.