Tfw you see Brock Lesnar being homophobic then wait ten years to snitch on him but no one cares

>Tfw you see Brock Lesnar being homophobic then wait ten years to snitch on him but no one cares.

Attached: Eql60 (2).gif (300x170, 766.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/
takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
saravyc.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2015/05/SARAVYC_Trans-Youth-Health-Report_EN_Final_Print.pdf#page=44
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/
pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/18/13-of-gay-and-bisexual-men-in-london-living-with-hiv/
cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/
news.yahoo.com/one-group-people-acquiring-hiv-204557712.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These people who complain about racism and homophobia have never met real ones. Trust me if I was a real racist I would be killing and lynching you, not passively calling you a nigger or a faggots

it's because he watched a bunch of those wrestling lists videos where everyone mocked him for being a mark and thinking he had a chance in a shoot fight with Brock. his ego couldn't let him be a "dumb mark" when he thinks of his actions as brave.

>2016
>ten years ago

How did he wait 10 years? We knew the reason about the fight when it happened. He called him homo because of the scarf. Just because you weren't here, doesn't mean it didn't happen zoom-kun.

I have not met many black people but I’ve worked with plenty of fags and they are ok.

Thought Chris Jericho was right leaning, why would he care if someone said fag?

What’s there to snitch on?
Brock openly said this shit on tape.

i fuckin hate this manlet faggot

LISTEN UP HULKAMANIACS! YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELF AND WHO YOU ARE BROTHER! PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN AND PROUD THAT YOU AREN'T A FAGGOT DUDE!

TRANNIES ARE 4X MORE LIKELY TO HAVE AIDS DUDE
>nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/

FAGGOTS, WHO ARE 1.65% OF THE US POPULATION ACCOUNT FOR 63% OF THE SYPHILIS CASES DUDE!
>takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

FAGGOTS ARE 17X MORE LIKELY TO GET ANAL CANCER THAN STRAIGHTS BRAH
>americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html

FAGGOTS ARE 60X MORE LIKEY TO HAVE AIDS THAN NON-FAGGOTS BROTHER
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/

46% OF HOMOS REPORT BEING MOLESTED, COMPARED TO ONLY 7% OF STRAIGHT HULKAMANIACS
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

41% OF TRANNIES HAVE TRIED AND FAILED TO COMMIT SUICIDE DUDE, AND THATS A SHOOT BROTHER
>nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/

65% OF TRANNIES HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT KILLING THEMSELVES IN THE LAST YEAR BRAH
>saravyc.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2015/05/SARAVYC_Trans-Youth-Health-Report_EN_Final_Print.pdf#page=44

GAYS ARE MORE LIKELY THAN STRAIGHTS TO HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS BROTHER
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/

LOOK OUT BRITISH HULKAMANIACS! 1 IN 8 FAGGOTS IN LONDON HAS HIV
>pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/18/13-of-gay-and-bisexual-men-in-london-living-with-hiv/

FAGGOTS ARE 200 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE DIAGNOSED WITH HIV TOO DUDE!
>takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

27% OF TRANNIES HAVE AIDS, ONLY 12% REPORT IT DUDE
>cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/

MALE TO FEMALE TRANNIES ARE 50 TIMES MORE LIKELY THAN NORMAL PEOPLE TO HAVE HIV BRAH
>news.yahoo.com/one-group-people-acquiring-hiv-204557712.html

SO THE NEXT TIME SOMEONE TELLS YOU TO BE TOLERANT OF QUEERS, THAT FAGGOT PROBABLY HAS AIDS DUDE.
-HH

Attached: CHOO.jpg (602x596, 226.63K)

I don’t see why that matters.

>homophobic
seriously white fags??!!!

>Be on bus, at work or anywhere public
>monkeypox'd faggot touches handle
>you touch it after
>you got the gaypox
A society with gays has much less disease than one with even a small population of them

Thanks Jack.

that makes no sense.

>I’ve worked with plenty of fags and they are ok.
yeah it’s not so much the individuals you meet in your normal life, but the faggot industrial complex that is assisting in the destruction of society that most ppl hate

I have a gay project manager, he's insufferable. Had a gay coworker a few years ago, insufferable in the exact same way. I don't even know how to describe it other than just "acting like a fag". I'm cool with doing whatever you want behind closed doors, I just wish they didn't act like fags.

There plenty of non gay people born with HIV, user.

they spread like a disease and influence young people with their satanic beliefs wake up people raise your kids the right way and tell them the truth

sounds like conspiracy bullshit or political bullshit with nothing of substance behind it. the people in power are ruining the world not fags. seems like people just looking to blame their problems on a minority. many such instances

>Dad is extremely old school
>Doesn't understand anything remotely progressive
>Doesn't give a shit
He went to one of his employees weddings whos gay and gave a speech how "x may be a faggot, but he's a fine colleague" and wants to pass the business to him. Popped the entire room

why would anyone be surprised that brock called someone a big time homo or whatever the fuck. look at the blockheaded bastard

Attached: mysteriovslesnar.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

look dude if you somewhat religious and you pretend to be ok with this faggotry you're not religious .religions will never be ok with satan or the satanic shit and faggotry is from satan