Jim Cornette wanted vignettes where we saw through the eye holes of Kane's mask...

Jim Cornette wanted vignettes where we saw through the eye holes of Kane's mask. Where he was in a room with pics of Taker everywhere, given spoiled and shitty food by Paul Bearer who would say blame your brother, and burned the pics of Taker with a candle.

Attached: k.jpg (611x658, 329.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e6YLk0KMiDA
youtube.com/watch?v=VrJFPOh9wfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jim cornette sits in a corner while his fat hog of a wife fucks other men in front of him. i don't care what this old faggot says or thinks.

yes you do

Russo exposed him as a dimeless shitter by letting him run the NWA Invasion segments knowing they'd fail miserably.

Except that didn't happen, Russocuck. NWA invasion was yet another terrible Russo idea. Cornette hated it from the start and has publicly said so.

sounds perfectly in line with the product at the time

remember that time jericho tied chyna to a chair and smashed her hands with a hammer?

Didn't this faggot DRESS Kane up like a Christmas tree?

i found it

youtube.com/watch?v=e6YLk0KMiDA

remember his awful wwf vs wcw wrestlemania card

He also said he was only coming up with those ideas because he was in the WWF and that's the type of stuff they wanted.

Yes back in USWA. That gimmick wrestler was known as ... The Christmas Creature
youtube.com/watch?v=VrJFPOh9wfM

>Jim Cornette wanted vignettes where we saw through his own glasses. Where he was in a room with pics of black men everywhere, given cum and shit by his obese wife who would say blame the Jews, and burned the pics of Kenny Omega with a candle.

turrible

Attached: Official_U.S._Playstation_Magazine_Issue_29_February_2000_0078.jpg (807x1100, 149.78K)

luv Joanie
simple as

Who gives a shit about this old gay shit? It's funny that people actually watched anything involving Kane or Cornette or Russo and his fantasy world thinking it was good

Sounds Based To Me

Sounds shit. Jim's awful ideas in WWF (NWA invasion, Chainsaw Charlie's debut, Dan Severn) proved he has no idea how to book on a national level.

Russo destroyed him.

HOLY DIMES

So Peep Show with Kane?

Color me surprised Cucknette denies involvement.

Attached: 15639718338192.png (1161x758, 648.35K)

Russo wanted Carder to chokeslam Kane through a table the night after his debut
Thank God Cornette shot that down

Weird that Cucknette has all these great ideas after the fact. There's a reason he was fired from every promotion he's ever worked for...

Attached: 1596736972237.png (1357x681, 160.16K)