Just wanna say I find the console warring hilarious. Dunno why people get so mad, its clearly just ribbing

Just wanna say I find the console warring hilarious. Dunno why people get so mad, its clearly just ribbing

Attached: FOhagkGVkAY0KrI.jpg (874x492, 64.75K)

You only find it funny when your side wins. When you’re the butt of the joke you react like a child because you can’t handle different opinions or perspectives.

No, I find it funny. I don't take it seriously, I assumed everyone here was posting in jest

Difference between AEWtists and E Drones is that E Drones can take it and dish it
AEWtists are hyper sensitive with the thinnest skin possible and anything short of praising AEW is forbidden

>Dynamite happens
>Next day influx of Jerk posters and twitter fan boys to see the ratings
>People spam and shit post all day
>Next day goes back to normal
You can either deal with it or not. If you can't find a different board to lurk or just stop visiting.

Of course, pEdo, of course

>AEWtist already cracking
point proven

I hate WWE and AEW and have every show name and most console war buzzwords filtered. This is just the joshi and off topic frog posts board for me.

Lel you got so emotionally touched by one word.

Can you stop calling it console wars, you fucking retard? Just call it wrestling wars. There's no video games involved to call it console wars. Dumb faggot.

nah you are

It’s true, both sides can’t take it. It’s hilarious to watch people get hurt over muh fake wrestling lmao

It's the same unfunny posts over and over again. E-drone, tranny, milly, sloppy shop hurr durr worked so funny xD. You niggas are probably in your 30s and have been posting the same "jokes" for years, not even autistic children are this dumb. I bet you still find the Kevin Nash and Daniel Bryan rape threads funny too.

Umm no? I honestly don't give a fuck and just laugh about it. Who the fuck take wrestling shit seriously?

You're not special. No one take that console war seriously. It's obviously bunch of falseflag and for shit and giggles.

It's not just ribbing. It's real to me motherfucker and I'm tired of dealing with it. You're all going to pay for insulting my favorite promotion.

Is Shawn still the main booker of NXT? Or it's back to The Game now?

Nope. I don't even like wwe. I just find the cult around aew to be really easy to make fun of at poke at. When gayew finally got their 1 Million for a day, I still laughed because they, and even Bryan Alvarez himself, treated the 1 milly as though it were a special occasion when they were trying to gloat in our face. Alvarez is supposed to be non-biased or at least appear to be, yet he was still celebrating over the 1 milly kek. I just found it funny that a stupid Megafaggot meme had broke their minds so damn much.

HBK was never the main booker for NXT.

it's not ribbing. I genuinly want all aew fans to die, and because a lot of them are vaxxed they will

kek, instantly gets worked. aew fans are such faggots

Reminder that 90% of the people that are getting mad are false flaggers

it shows he's a redditurd pedo faggot

I have no side since I don't watch any wrestling.