Why the hell did he drop to his ass instead of knees? What was his fucking problem?

Why the hell did he drop to his ass instead of knees? What was his fucking problem?

Attached: D50360DE-D166-4BDB-A1B5-AF0F5E6335D7.jpg (828x458, 381.44K)

it's not a sit-out tombstone if you drop to your knees ya fuckin' dope

It was a rib by bret. he was shoot afraid of loosing his spot to austin.

Regards, from Mr. Chono

Attached: dcb5fa6014masahirochono.jpg (600x828, 49.02K)

Owen got payed by the yakuza to break Austin's neck as revenge for Austin breaking Chono's neck.

If you squint your eyes it looks like a chink version of Christian

Vince got revenge when he dropped Owen from the ceiling lol

Because that's carders move. You can't do some other guys finisher mid match

he even told Austin he was going to do it like that

Was chono friends with stu or worked for the harts or am I thinking of another dink?

Austin asked him twice if he'd drop to the knees and Owen told him twice that he'd drop him to the ass. Austin thought Owen was ribbing him because of how silly it sounded

sounded so silly to him yet he did that very same move to Chono. maybe that was why he was nervous? he was remembering the match where he broke Chono's neck, which was only 5 years before.

Austin will not talk about the Chono match. He broke Chono's neck but holds ill feelings towards Owen. you have to wonder if this is why Austin never made it beyond US champ in WCW. Was Bischoff pissed at him because he broke the neck of a main eventer in a promotion that he wanted to be partners with?

well Austin's the only one alive out of the 2 so karma won

That’s how you do a real piledriver and not the fake wwe version

I guess I've had my head in the sand because I never heard about austin breaking chonos neck. Has anyone gone through owens piledrivers prior to his match with austin?

He regularly did the ass version in his matches

i only remember Owen doing the ass version AFTER the Austin match. in 1998, he did it Dan Severn and they did an injury angle with Severn where he was stretchered out and Owen was remorseful at first but then he was wearing a shirt saying "i just broke your neck". it was all reference to the austin injury, severn wasn't really injured (although i don't recall him wrestling much after at least not in wwf)

>they did an injury angle with Severn where he was stretchered out and Owen was remorseful at first but then he was wearing a shirt saying "i just broke your neck"
He did the t-shirt bit with Severn too?

Attached: owen-316.jpg (1280x720, 75.82K)

why didn't he call austin in the hospital?

he intended to break austins neck