Is it true that anyone criticizing the Barbed wire match doesn't understand booking?

Is it true that anyone criticizing the Barbed wire match doesn't understand booking?

Attached: dko.png (1032x98, 12.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVaTRP0-ud0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't read piggy, I just see a series of oinks and squeals. Can anyone translate?

Ugh I hate the guy on cagematch

Yes.

>redditmatch
begging ya to go back

The point of a Shark cage match is to prevent the people inside the cage from interfering. If everybody just gets out and there's still interference it kind of pisses all over the entire gimmick. It's just more diet WWE slop from king e drone Tony Kahn.

cope more E-tranny

>cuckmatch

I feel like I can almost guarantee that the angle is "Jericho got the win but Kingston got him to bleed so everyone 'won' so they don't care anymore"

Don't watch WWE or AEW Mohammed, anybody who watches either of these companies is a low iq shitskin like yourself.

>bigger, bloodier match on the next PPV
They've already had a war games match and a fucking barbed wire shark cage mach, there's not much further they could stretch this out unless they go full CZW and have them hit each other with weed wackers

I don't think AEW booking is meant to be understood, it's just HOLY SHIT GUYS HUGE THING HAPPENING TUNE IN OH MY GOD 20 DUDES ATTACKING EACHOTHER HOLY FUCK TOPE CON GRILO CASEDORA 720 BACKFLIP DRIVER 97 AND WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION BUT WAIT LOOK IT'S SOME SHITTER OMING OUT TO CHALLENGE HIM AND THEY'RE BRAWLING AND NOW 50 PEOPLE ARE OUT BRAWLING OH MY GOD TOPE CON SUSHI 1080 AVALANCHE BACKFLIP DESTROYER DRIVER SEE YOU NEXT WEEK

>Derek Joists

Attached: 1642977572608.jpg (597x444, 48.53K)

of course a guy on cagematch is gonna like it, there was a cage in the match! *crowd laughs*

They should unironically do this. They already had Nick Gage wrestle Jericho with light tubes and a pane of glass. Partner with Freedoms in Japan so they can bring over Takeda and Jun Kasai. Hire more death match guys and less random NXT shitters

I don't understand booking. I am bad at watching wrestling.

lmao.

Attached: kekeoiw.png (925x53, 4.95K)

>never seen a match with a shark cage before
Correct. That shit is cringe as fuck.

This. All E-Lite Wrestling

i had never seen one before and i hope i never see a shark cage match again

Here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=RVaTRP0-ud0

Attached: cagesharkmatchrating.png (303x436, 9.91K)