Dave Meltzer Criticises AEW’s “Bad Policy” Concerning Recent Signing

>“Here’s the thing. Literally no one knows this guy. There was a line about throwing him with the fishes, and if you watch NXT religiously which most AEW viewers don’t, you’d know what it was, and it’s kinda cute and all that. I for the life of me cannot figure this one out. I mean, number one, he just failed a drug test in the other company. The idea of bringing in guys from NXT, look, if it’s someone who’s really, really good, then sure of course. But they’ve brought in so many people, and there’s so many complaints that I get from people going ‘Oh it’s all of the people that I didn’t want to watch in NXT and now they’re here.’

>In some cases, I mean, you don’t think they should have signed Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly? That’s just crazy sh*t. This guy wasn’t over in NXT, no one knows who he is, he just failed a drug test. I think it’s a bad policy to bring in a guy who just failed a drug test.

>I don’t think that AEW fans want NXT guys, unless it’s someone really good. Roderick Strong, I think a lot of people wouldn’t like Roderick Strong coming in, but he’s so damn good, but you probably wanna make room for him. With Cole Karter, I do think the guy has potential and everything, but so soon after failing a drug test and being fired, it’s just bad optics to me.”
itrwrestling.com/news/dave-meltzer-criticises-aews-bad-policy/

Attached: FYJmN8XXkAEz72C.jpg (1047x589, 89.98K)

Check didn't clear

omg not the drug testerino

don't care we need more toyz

>I don’t think that AEW fans want NXT guys, unless it’s someone really good. Roderick Strong, I think a lot of people wouldn’t like Roderick Strong coming in, but he’s so damn good,

>they should stop brining guys in, but it’s okay if it’s a guy I like!
I agree they need to stop signing guys but I hate Dave so much sometimes. Remember when he said they need to sign Ricochet because Ricochet is better than Darby Allin?

>Concerning Recent Signing
He's not signed, so that invalidates meltzers entire headcanon.

Unironically, he looked really good in his match against Ricky Starks and it's not like he's new to AEW, he's wrestled on Dark a shit load before he went to NXT. He's not even signed either, I don't see the problem.

>I don’t think that AEW fans want NXT guys
Holy fuck there’s still some sentience in Meltzers autistic demented brain! There are so many great wrestlers in AEW tony needs to make use of them and leave the tired nxtiny wwe rejects alone

I'm sure we're never getting the answer for obvious confidentiality reasons, but did this guy pop for something other than roids? Everyone knows AEW doesn't test for it so you think it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Was he doing blow or something?

Attached: feelsweirdman.jpg (600x500, 82.88K)

>Dave Meltzer Criticises

Attached: 1642977572608.jpg (597x444, 48.53K)

> richoshit is better than Darby
He would say that wouldn’t he? He really really hates selling and psychology. Darby is a king when it comes to flippy shit . Fuck Dave

It didn't make any sense to bring him in out of nowhere, get a title match and lose. Starks gets nothing out of beating him, because nobody really knows who he is. And he got nothing out of it, since he lost on his debut and looks lesser because of it.

This guy was on AEW before going to NXT.
They are also the same audience

No I don't think they should have signed Cole

He has a good look, and wrestled a really good match with Starks, especially considering he's only 22 and has 2 years of experience . He was on dark before he went to NXT too, so it's not like they just randomly brought in another NXT reject. I actually like the idea of bringing him back in to the fold, if he can learn how to cut a promo then he shoot has potential.

Dave’s retarded the guy isn’t signed he just came for a one off job

Cole is in Adam I mean

I would assume so because when has anyone else in NXT ever been released due to a policy violation? There's no way that after a decade no one else has tested positive for roids down there...

>>In some cases, I mean, you don’t think they should have signed Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly? That’s just crazy sh*t.
>>I don’t think that AEW fans want NXT guys, unless it’s someone really good. Roderick Strong, I think a lot of people wouldn’t like Roderick Strong coming in, but he’s so damn good
Man this guy has shit taste

Ciampa was clearly roided to the gills

He's right.

This clown gets TV time over Hangman, Takeshita, Shida, Riho, Matthews, etc. so Tony Khan can get back at WWE and get his little inside joke on TV.

>Oh it’s all of the people that I didn’t want to watch in NXT and now they’re here.’
Bruh this is literally Adam Cole and UE. No one watched NXT with him at the top

>tony needs to check whit me who to sign in first.

>and if you watch NXT religiously which most AEW viewers don’t
Dave lying through his teeth again

Clearly most aew fans don’t watch nxt. The discrepancy between demo numbers is proof of that. NXTs main audience is people over 60.