The AEW Problem: Run Ins

This is the 19th (NINETEENTH) week in a row in which aew has ended a main event with a run in.

Think Im joking?

Here is the dynamite recap playlist. Every “#1 moment” ends in a run in.

This is awful booking and makes it hard to follow, overshadowing everything else that happened before.

Any Forums fans of AEW, we know that aew officials and roster members lurk here. Please, take heed and understand that ALL OF US HERE HATE THIS.

go back to letting matches speak for themselves.
AEWdrones defend this if you dare.

Attached: E09E612C-6E93-498E-B792-ADE5DB858CC2.jpg (332x351, 18.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLILTWWX_AIJS10fLWOcrQrdUdwL9T45Rx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KEK

source for the playlist:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLILTWWX_AIJS10fLWOcrQrdUdwL9T45Rx

>This is the 19th (NINETEENTH) week in a row in which aew has ended a main event with a run in.
You never watched Nitro? TK is a huge WCW mark

Really? Wouldn't surprise me if true. I always find new reasons to be happy I'm a New Jachad.

They don't call it the Nitro finish for nothing. It's WCW all over again.

tony can't book people leaving and doesn't want to do WWE invisible wall shit so he resorts to brawls to stall for time

Every match should in a run-in or a DQ

yea, AEW does have a huge run in/distraction problem. Almost every single PPV for the past year had a run in in almost every match, while on TV, there's a run in in almost all big matches. it's annoying to me.

>This is the 19th (NINETEENTH) week in a row in which aew has ended a main event with a run in.
The Tag match last week didnt end with a run in

Attached: 1655952227357.jpg (1170x389, 223.76K)

You've never watched a single Mid-South/UWF or even half of the nWo WCW days, have you? Bill Watts lived off the mass run-in cos it emptied the locker room and the fans got to see everyone tangle at once. Of course, this is when booking was for the ppl who paid to be there instead of sports entertainment TV. Drones have been conditioned to 3- or 4-on-one's as a shitty way to build heat for a face w/o his buddies coming to the rescue. Want a quick loud pop? While the Midnights are beating up Dusty and Baby Doll, have Ricky and Robert plus Ronnie Garvin come to the rescue. Vince hated that cos it's too much like booking for the paying fans instead of 'making a TV show'. Fuck Kevin Dunn.

>Sit at the sloppy shit table.
>Be surprised when you're fed sloppy shit.
Come on, I know Aetists are retarded, but ya can't lose your cool over AEW doing AEW things.

You have one job: just get a million. If not, you're gonna wish you were never born.

Attached: tfw no milly.gif (170x170, 3.72M)

wow. WOW! OP IS A LIAR!

I'm not a tranny, so I only watched during the Forbidden Door lead up and the PPV itself, but god damn, I swear they they had like 8 brawls in that month period, 3 of which ending a show in a row. I can't believe people think Tony is a good booker.

thats an outlier. plus it was a clusterfuck match anyway

Your mom is a liar. Yeah. She lies down while we take turns fucking her sloppy style. What's "sloppy style"? Just watch an AEW ppv.

Shut bitch if they had a run in last week the tag titles wouldn’t be ruined

Attached: 77E36F8F-C71E-4E11-9535-DF5293B4AFFF.jpg (640x363, 224.92K)

really letting this post live in your head rent free eh

Imagine watching AEW ever lol couldn't be me

Tony Khan is overly reliant on run--ins and beat down saves to get more people on the show. he has so many people on the roster that he wants to fit in but can't. So he has them run-in/attack. see the opening segment. Sting runs in. Malaki Black runs in. Miro stands there and does nothing. he doesn't know how to properly put together a show and feature people.

The roster is so fucking bloated it's insane. Tony needs to start a-cutting if he wants his shows to get watchable again. But that brings up another problem of him not being able to cut any of the WWE exports for however long since they all apparently have insane contracts.