This is the burglar Daniel Bryan tackled

This is what Daniel Bryan fans from reddit have been using for years to try and make out like he is a badass shooter. It would have been seriously pathetic if he couldnt restrain a fat little mexican kid. I'm pretty sure every person on this board (besides the AEW fans) could have tackled this guy

Attached: dheuj.jpg (790x356, 49.97K)

Based, Nash would have been crying and gotten beaten up like he was beaten up by his own son

Rent free

I dont give a shit about nash brother but thanks for confirming youre a redditor bryan mark

Attached: dds.png (667x374, 279.34K)

190 on 5'7 is pretty big but since this is a beaner, he's most likely just overweight & obese.

>Almost 10 years seething about this because it doesn't fit your narrative
You are as sad as journalist with GamerGate

that guy isn't me

so the fact you think you got one over me is hilarious

i also posted THAT guys video here, after i found it,

just remember no R threads

and its going get worse bc we made upgardes

you fucked up and messed the wrong people

So you are back. I thought for sure you were dead in a pool of vomit in your dilapidated flat in the worst city in England. But here you are crying to jan-jan and deleting threads when you get btfo. Or maybe you are the janny again? Once a bitch always a bitch. Just like your raped faggot idol. Time to deepthroat a shotgun you pathetic friendless unemployed alcoholic geriatric closet case Geordie fuck

What narrative?

is that the best you got? won't work

the murks will only be more consistent going forward

HAHAHAH your lifes work down the toilet

fuck you and i promise im not going away ever

>we made upgrades
>Thread always starts with one poster
>We means more than one
>Not saying I as in one person

my life's work is skynet (actually a real thing, terminator stole it from us), spreading awareness about nash's brutal victimization is part time charity work

No one wants either of you here. Just add each other on Snapchat and have your gay conversations there. No one enjoys the Nash or Bryan memes and no one gives a fuck that both of you are in a seething autistic rage about one another. No one thinks you're cool, clever or funny. Just go away and DM each other like the faggots you are.

not here for your amusement

besides you already know how to make us go away

Don't care + Didn't ask + Ratio
lmao

Attached: dimes.jpg (1200x1200, 133.02K)

No I don't you autistic retard. I have no clue why you faggots are so upset with one another, just go the fuck away. Any Forums isn't the place for you fags to continue arguing, do it on Twitter or something. Why the fuck are you making an entire discussion board suffer because the two of you are upset at one another? Both of you are mentally ill, why are you so intent on making everyone else suffer through your mental illness?
Reporting literally does nothing, you fags just ban evade and resume your bullshit so quit pretending like the average poster has some power to make you stop. How about you be a fucking normal adult and make your self stop?

What happens if you get rangebanned

>5'7
>190
Bigger than Bryan

He just evades. Both of them have been banned for spam numerous times and yet it never results in them leaving. Every day, all day, they spam the board with their fucking nonsense as if everyone here is enjoying watching two mentally ill fags argue with one another. I guess on some level they must think people find it funny? Literally no one finds it funny, the Bryan and Nash threads are just filled with them replying to their own posts. I've even sent emails and messages to admins and Hiro him self but nothing ever comes of it.

You're not "working" and no one wants to get into a "feud" with you. You're both mentally ill, stop taking your poor upbringing and lack of mental care on everyone else.

Based Bryan. Too bad he didn't kill this criminal.