Cross posting faggots stay in your lane

Any Forums here. Keep your fucking retarded shit-tier memes off our board. No one gives a flying FUCK about professional wrestling. This board is a dead wasteland and you desperately seek to use our memes for relevance. You are not welcome. WWE has not been good since Stone Cold beat up Booker T at the super market. Who even is WWE Champion? John Cena? He doesn't even show up at your shit anymore he's too busy making actual money.

Attached: tv here.png (622x496, 35.03K)

worked

>Any Forums here
Stopped reading here. You're a pedo.

holy worked.

Oh buddy no you’re just asking us to post there. Either newfag or one of us trying to start a raid, either way OP is gay

KWAWB (kek what a worked bitch)

Fine Speech

Attached: Fine Speech.jpg (1200x670, 121.76K)

Wizerked

>Any Forums here

Attached: aoK4QlNQ_700w_0.jpg (597x980, 45.51K)

kwab

Sneed

>wolfnigger goes to another board
>sees that the KWAB meme is actually over
>has a mental breakdown
>starts this thread
>cries
now all that's left is for you to kys on livestream

Attached: 1616515588446.jpg (867x1024, 283.73K)

THIS IS LIKE FORBIDDEN DOOR OF Any Forums

Ya seething? Any Forums is the most reddit board on this site. Go back and stay there.

underwhelming and only the fattest and smelliest of fat smelly smarks give a fuck about it?

>Any Forums is the most reddit board on this site
nah that's Any Forums and it's not even close

I've seen KWAB on Any Forums, /sp/, Any Forums and even Any Forums. It's board culture.

This is now a forbidden board general

Attached: C4F62F88-002A-4407-A0B3-2301D996F2C0.jpg (750x940, 194.99K)

>Any Forums here.

Attached: 20220505_115002.jpg (1080x1542, 363K)

Nah go fuck yourself. Too many of you shitlord nerd marvelfags have fucked up Any Forums with your tranny jannies and hollywood shill threads. Stay the fuck away from me

Kek, yea you’re right. Wrestling sucks. And why am I seeing Kevin Nash rape memes on /vg/? Dude, none of these zoomer fags even know who that raped bitch is. Stop embarrassing yourself

Any Forumschad #2 here... the Any Forums pussies have been starting wrestling threads on our board too.

That shit needs to STOP right fucking now. Or I'll tell all of Any Forums that AEW has gay and transexual wrestlers and their fans love it. They stick dildos in their asses when they watch their lil faggot ass AEW.

>Any Forums complaining about cross posting
KEK WHAT A WORKED BITCH
May I remind you which board put out the pathetic antidraw known as keyed and locked which utterly failed to get over. You had your title run with Bane and sneed and decided to chase after it by pushing absolute antidimes gimmicks

ya boilin?

Go back to your cuties marathon

You trying to start an invasion angle faggot?