Why are there so many Jewish wrestling “journalists”?

Meltzer, Bix, Fat Ass Brian Last. Can’t we have anything to ourselves?

Attached: 95B9B1AD-210C-46A5-AD60-C572C4F158FF.jpg (456x649, 46.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/royal-ramblings-the-whos-jew-of-wrestling-iii_uk_5a27062ae4b0f3c1632e6170
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they have to subvert everything and ruin it with their talmudic bullshit

To hate on WWE chads.

Jews have their tentacles in everything
>it’s only a coincidence bro

Attached: C1F23EAF-2B1B-44B6-8B46-E17F0D2FCEE2.jpg (230x219, 15.02K)

because Any Forums is always right

Brian Last said Jews were a minority in the business and need to be respected during the Big Swole faggotry

Of course he did.

The wrestling industry is full of Jews, look into it

Why are there so many Jewish media execs

Nah that's bullshit, the industry is full of them, this guy has wrote like 4 full articles talking about how many there are
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/royal-ramblings-the-whos-jew-of-wrestling-iii_uk_5a27062ae4b0f3c1632e6170

The absolute state of this

Last is a journalist? I thought he was a podcast host.

Jews are drawn to journalism in general because they have an innate need to dictate the narrative and push their agenda.

There's a rash of kikes still involved because wrestling is a "New York" thing, much like it was a thing everywhere else once.
Despite this, pro wrestling in New York was killed for decades when the jew Jack Pfeffer wrote an exposé on it being a work because he was double-crossed on a business deal by goyim.

Meltzer isn't Jewish.

>Meltzer comes from a Lithuanian Jewish background.

I come from a German-Scottish background and don't consider myself either of those things.

It's crazy that Academic Agent knows Bix personally. Iwc is really small.

You're genes beg to differ.

Cornette is Jewish too.

and how many non-jewish wrestling journalists are there? stop focusing on a small segment. get your head out of your ass.

Oy vey!!!!