KWAB

bodyslam.net/2022/07/16/exclusive-michael-elgin-arrested-in-japan-for-stealing/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-16 6.10.06 PM.png (905x597, 536.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dgRY097tUE
youtube.com/watch?v=EnXuh_VFzk0
youtube.com/watch?v=tkBq2vlKn-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sources confirmed to me that Elgin was arrested for stealing protein powder, and that he is currently still in jail
NOAH doesn't pay him enough to afford protein powder?

>Sources confirmed to me that Elgin was arrested for stealing protein powder
We have a new KWAB of the year contender

The absolute state of "Big" Mike Lelgin. KWAB

Is he unironically poor?

Attached: mental.gif (498x560, 3.72M)

Kek what a pegged bitch

>Word going around is that Elgin could be facing up to 5 years in jail, unless a potential deal is arranged similar to the one Matt Sydal worked out for his cannabis arrest in 2016, where the charges were dropped but he would never be allowed to return to Japan again.
oh wow

Wrestlers not signed to AEW or WWE are basically unemployed since the only way they make money is from a few hundred doing shows every week.

>death, taxes and elgin taking L's
OHNONONONO

Attached: 1560796679835.jpg (272x256, 20.92K)

He had to be drunk or there had to be some misunderstanding. He could afford protein powder.

>stealing protein powder
Isn't a pound of that stuff only like $20-$30?

>steals protein powder from your shop in your path

Attached: FE8E9ABC-CFB3-478C-ABAF-890B70C7ADFC.jpg (700x700, 95.71K)

goddamnit there was a tease that he was missing or killed himself. this is just an arrest. boring.

>see a tub of protein powder sliding along the floor
>tfw Mike's stealing again

Attached: GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO.png (402x324, 179.92K)

Lol so this nigga now cant be booked in japan and usa. Its over for him

there's always puerto rico and mexico

Kek

You can get 5lbs of protein for like $60.

jesus this guy is a mess

People say this but ive literally never even heard of a promotion in peurto rico and ive been a wrestling fan for almost 20 years

the colon's have fade based there

There's IWA-PR and WWC in Puerto Rico.

>Sources confirmed to me that Elgin was arrested for stealing protein powder, and that he is currently still in jail.
>Word going around is that Elgin could be facing up to 5 years in jail

Attached: 1657751872865.webm (900x504, 1.66M)

Oh Man she needs to take a BBC

>stealing protein powder

FIVE SCOOPS CMON

>lelgin

Attached: 1643881274528.jpg (1125x885, 119.04K)

They have IWA Puerto Rico and WWC:
>youtube.com/watch?v=_dgRY097tUE
>youtube.com/watch?v=EnXuh_VFzk0

The hurricane in Puerto Rico a few years ago really destroyed business for them and covid didn't help either. Add in wrestling generally being less popular and it's not good times there.

fake news

I think he's innocent. Elgin is too small to carry an entire tub of protein powder, let alone sneak it out of somewhere. And someone would need a magnifying glass to see him

WHATEVER IT FUCKIN TAKES GOD DAMMIT

Attached: 1234986138691468.jpg (500x500, 33.33K)

More like Big House Mike Elgin

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

POST THE PIC OF LELGIN AND HAGER

YOU KNOW THE ONE

Kek he might get his wish after all...KWAB

Attached: B0607418-DD32-4A2F-BD7F-27B2366BB08A.png (1334x750, 220.01K)

He better start brushing up on his Spanish because he'll be working shitty Mexican feds for the rest of his life

Attached: 1655404359729.gif (147x147, 1.18M)

Attached: 1646389648514.png (864x482, 367.96K)

LMFAO

I'm fucking wheezing bros

lmao Cobb dropped a reference to it in his G1 presser promo
youtube.com/watch?v=tkBq2vlKn-c

LORE

wtf

LMAAAAAAAOOOO

wtf

kek

Based Cobb

Lmao...Big Mike what the fuck are you doing bro?? Stealing protein powder hahahaha come on man

what did he try to hide behind it and roll it out of the store?

Kek

OHNONONONONONONONO

BIG MIKE GODS, NOT LIKE THIS

Attached: lelgin.png (865x482, 502.16K)

First of all it wasn't protein powder it was a SAVAS Protein Shake and it was a misunderstanding. The clerk had seen Mike come in to the same Ministop every day for a month and Mike had forgotten his wallet and thought the clerk told him he could pay the next time he was in the store.
This is all going to be cleared up.

KEK

So the boys in the back defintely know whats going on with behind the scenes stuff before any news over there gets leaked to stateside

>steals protein powder only to still be a small bitch
KWASB

sure Mike

Wrestling is a small world, Japanese wrestling even smaller. I'm sure the NJPW boys know what the NOAH boys are doing and vice versa.

>Mike had forgotten his wallet and thought the clerk told him he could pay the next time he was in the store.
lmao does he live in a village in a cartoon set in the 1500s? when does a store ever say "ok bro get you next time"

>it's actually real
holy shit KWAB

Attached: lol.gif (236x194, 2M)

>not knowing about based WWC

ngmi

this means they probably also made fun of him when it came out that he was into pegging lol

if you left your house and frequented any sort of non-chain establishment, this would happen to you. that being said, i dont trust that this happened to elgin. fuck that tiny guy lol

>The only thing you guys are stealing is protein, brother.
Cobb has hated Lelgin for years - ever since those leaked text messages from the disgusting rat he slept with. He definitely knew and was probably the guy that leaked the news.

Attached: DQTadTOVQAAyDN4.jpg (576x1024, 102.41K)

some of them are probably also into pegging

lol elgin seems shoot retarded

Was he stealing a strap on?

Attached: 1640577247073.jpg (1080x1527, 578.26K)

lmao

holy shit lmao

Let's wait for more info before piling on.
Something tells me Mike wouldn't do this.

I know. Mike is such a kind hearted guy. This is almost certainly slander made up by his enemies.

literally happened to me the other day

this is a real thing in Switzerland

Going to jail over a $5 dollar shake is probably worse.

There is nothing wrong with being fucked in the ass by a hot girl while she calls you a faggot and tells you she's going to pimp you out to real men.

Attached: frog.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I'll defend Mike here, I remember a story about Sting and Warrior going in stores and stealing chickens to eat. Your body is your job and to be fair Mike isn't the brightest guy. He has a lot of pride but who would want to bargain with someone who has a list of problems to fill a whole book. Are we really going to dog on a guy who wants to put food on the table for his kids? Yes, no mercy. Suck a dick Big Kike Elgin, Japanese people are just as tall as you and you thought you would have got away with it this time. There'll be plenty of baseballs coming your way in prison.

Attached: bigbossman.jpg (208x243, 5.23K)

Where were you when you learned Mike Elgin was arrested in the sweltering hot summer of '22? This must be like finding out about Nash 30 years ago.

kwab of the century right here

Attached: 1652590138875.jpg (780x568, 82.26K)

Attached: 1467871094386.png (211x214, 77.46K)

Why the everloving fuck is he facing five years for a tub of fucking powder?

at least he didn't commit kys to himself

BIG Pockets Mike Elgin

Should have been Kevin Nash arrested.

BASED

This is a bigger KWAB than Nash in 92

I know inflation's still fucking everybody up, but goddamnit Rlgin. You're on foreign soil!

*Elgin

He'll probably get deported since he's not a big enough deal for NJPW to have to deal with his shit. His career is basically over at this point.

>Come on Mike, just take the powder, they know you're good for it. What's the worst that can happen?

Attached: christiancage.jpg (696x392, 30.51K)

he isn't even in NJPW anymore. He's in NOAH, so his chances are even worse.

Holy fuck it completely slipped my mind he wasn't with NJPW any more. Yeah he's done outside of small indies and places desperate for anyone. Insane how the guy went from having a match with Naito that was highly regarded to torpedoing his career in the space of like 2 years?

>contender
this is a lock for KWAB of the year
there's no fucking way anything gets close to this within six months

God damn, what’s it like to be over the age of 20 and still live at home dude?

He supposedly got such a big chip on his shoulder that he thought he should be pushed as top gaijin over Jericho back when that was going on, lol

This. Nothing can top it.

>sasha and naomi
>vince mcmahon
>kenny omega admitting cornette was right about everything
>santana wants out of his contract, hurts himself in a big match within ten seconds
>shotzi
>joey ryan losing his civilian job
>jordyn grace and her husband
>big e
>adam cole
>hhh nearly dying, losing his nxt
there is more, but there is heavy contention in the rankings

I feel like we said that last year and then the Top Dolla stuff happened

that atlas guy who assaulted his gayboy lover and hurt himself in his first match after being signed. and joey janella got fired, set his foot on fire, and got degraded on twitter by the militant kike

>sasha and naomi
Buddy, Sasha's asking price for the conventions and shit she's doing is 30k, she's doing just fine. Naomi will land on her feet too.
>vince mcmahon
Only if something actually happens to him, which hardly seems guaranteed right now. If he has to leave WWE, yeah, that probably wins.
>kenny omega admitting cornette was right about everything
Buddy, he's working an angle with Ospreay.
>santana wants out of his contract, hurts himself in a big match within ten seconds
That's pretty bad, yeah.
>shotzi
Also pretty bad, but she's still employed.
>joey ryan losing his civilian job
Yeah but his KWABing happened in 2020, this is just the aftershocks.
>jordyn grace and her husband
Both still employed, as cringe and retarded as they are.
>big e
Just getting injured isn't even in the same universe as some of this other stuff.
>adam cole
See above.
>hhh nearly dying, losing his nxt
If Vince has to leave and HHH brings his NXT back, do we have to retract his 2021 KWAB of the Year?

>Buddy, Sasha's asking price for the conventions and shit she's doing is 30k, she's doing just fine. Naomi will land on her feet too.
sasha might have just lost her job and her mainstream fans. a lot of wwe fans dont watch aew or stardom. who knows what will happen but she got mad over a tag team belt and got sent home. thats stupid.
>Only if something actually happens to him, which hardly seems guaranteed right now. If he has to leave WWE, yeah, that probably wins.
I hope shane omac takes over the company
>Buddy, he's working an angle with Ospreay.
his gimmick is that he believes cornette is right. kwab
>>jordyn grace and her husband
>Both still employed, as cringe and retarded as they are.
>>big e
>Just getting injured isn't even in the same universe as some of this other stuff.
big e probably sandbagged himself into the end of his wrestling career. he was just the champ. there is no avoiding the kwab
>If Vince has to leave and HHH brings his NXT back, do we have to retract his 2021 KWAB of the Year?
yes. swerve jobs are part of wrestling

japanese jail is a fucked up place to, not like violent niggers but the rules like no talking to anyone outside of a specific 20 minute time and forcibly kneeling for most of the day either reading a book or staring at the wall

>>kenny omega admitting cornette was right about everything
(this literally never happened)

Elgin is fucking massive and he could shoot HEEM anyone on this board,

njpw paychecks must be good

KWAB OF THE YEAR

In New York bodegas this is normal

A soon as I saw all the posts talking about protein, that's when I realized.

If you wrestle in Puerto Rico there's a 50/50 shot of being stabbed by a fan and a higher chance of being stabbed by a co-worker

KEK

it only works with your own kind, this faggot forgot he was a westwoid mutt and not japanese

He can't keep getting away with it

Fucking kek what a delusional bitch

It's basically a "take the other option and get the fuck out of our country" package. You can choose to stay in jail if you're retarded or lose the case/not get a reduced sentence because your representative is retarded, but generally it's to get the gaijin to fuck off.

Can somebody give me a rundown on what happened with Elgin these past few years?

I remember when everyone thought he was good, but then all I heard was these vague allegations and then his career just seemed to fall apart from there.

Got worked by some toxic bitch on Twitter. Worked himself into a shoot about pegging, don’t do roids kids

Oh, he coping

Attached: file.png (585x224, 33.17K)

Jeff Cobb still my spotlight? I'll still all the protein powder in Japan! How'd ya like that?