So was this shit real or fake

so was this shit real or fake

Attached: mjf3.jpg (1200x628, 81.67K)

fake and gay

THIS ISN'T MJF SPEAKING THIS IS MAXWELL T. FRIEDMAN AND THIS COMPANY IS LOSING WORSE THAN LIVERPOOL FC IN BANGC-
>monster poo

It was a work you stupid idiot

Yes

I think they're trying to do a worked shoot with zero wink wink nudge nudge fuckery at all, and succeeding.

I think it was supposed to be a work, but then it turned into a shoot.

With kikes its always fake

deepfake

>and succeeding.

Attached: kwab.png (215x144, 31.97K)

>OVER A MILLY
CONFIRMED SUCCESS

Attached: vincegasm.jpg (600x542, 39.77K)

Thank you for illustrating my point.

No retention?

What are you talking about? Please express yourself clearly so we can understand you. (Apologies if English isn't your first language)

>built for years
>epic blow-off loses viewers
worked shoots confirmed anti dimes

If there's no retention it's someone else's fault. If MJF's worked shoots get nearly 1.1 million and then some boring shitter like Christian comes in, shits the bed and drops all the way to 800k, how is it MJF's fault? On the contrary, it shows how much better his segments are when compared to the rest of the show.

Who cares MJF was always a meme. Dude lost viewers in AEW and would be a background character if he went back to WWE.

Real apparently as they have shelves their best act for like a month now for no apparent reason.

Why are you crying?

IT WAS REAL TO ME DAMMIT I STIL MISS HIM

Attached: MjF.jpg (782x602, 43.88K)

There's some sort of communication barrier here I'm just not comprehending.

Tony is a guy who clearly likes wrestling but is too stupid and I guess, too nice for his own good. It's clearly supposed to be a Pillman retread, but Tony has no idea what he's doing and doesn't understand that the Pillman story at its time did nothing for ratings and left people confused. Dave's own report on the Superbrawl match between Pillman and Sullivan only said, "weird" because that's all any one could think about it at the time. Over the years, people glorified it more and more, and looking back it's based that he got out of his contract like that, but come on, nobody believes this shit.

It's a shame that MJF is such an anti-draw on the ratings because he's one of the best all-around guys they have, but between his promo losing viewers and his main event match with Punk losing 100k+, it's clear casual audiences don't care about a guy as small as him.
I don't blame him for getting him off TV. Were he still around, B/G probably would've fell short of that milly they desperately needed.

Real. He'll challenge Cena at WM39 as day 1's main event & cause the suicide of cuckman punk.

who the fuck cares this nigga like 5'5 lmao

It was all a worked shoot from the beginning. MJF probably just wanted some time off, and Tony, being the mark that he is, had to make it about himself. TK needs to go back to being afraid of appearing on TV. He tanks every storyline he's involved in.

This. I saw that midget at LaGuardia once and I could see the top of his head. I'm only 5' 10". He's gotta have lifts in his boots when he wrestles or something, like Jericho.

did he really say the n-word on live TV?

They’ve only gotten a milly once since then and they had to make it a full on gimmick show to even barely scratch it. Sad stuff. Can’t see this shit hole promotion lasting another 5 years, especially with all these ex wwe losers getting paid millions to flounder on rampage

>from 1034 to 1058
kek what an indisputable rise in ratings

He and Khan got in a fight over his salary vs. ex-WWE salaries and it got out and everything since has been a work. He likely bought a plane ticket to work the """journalists"""".

cope dronie

Dilate

>obese virgin tears
mmmm delicious

You will never be a real woman

>the WWE fan is the obese Virgin and not the AEW fan
Is today opposite day?

I know, retard. Seek help for your tranny obsession and lose weight.

>paying hundreds to work the sheets
I don't care if he's rich wasting money is cringe

>Is today opposite day?

Attached: 1651751624679.jpg (500x389, 21.63K)

NEVER
DRAWN
A
DIME

He’s not wearing the scarf because it was real!!!!

It's not healthy to retain liquids, user

0fake