Look at this dude

Look at this dude.

Attached: 1657392104126.jpg (2500x1667, 462.03K)

That's a heavyweight in All Petite Wrestling

He cracks me up i know nothing about him but they should give gim a gimmick where he thinks hes a badass despite being 4ft. Basically like daniel bryan but better

Don't laugh, that's the tallest wrestler in AEW

it worked really well in the ROH pure division stuff because of the whole "real wrestling" angle where being small and muscular made sense for the mat stuff they were doing. nigga looks goofy in fake AEW videogame wrestling tho

looks like the type of nigger that would fuck a fat slam pig

groomer

That's just Bucks and Lucha Bros matches really, they do muh epic real wrasslin just as much if not more so these days. In fact the whole BCC stable is built around that idea.

no it's not, it's based around them being brawlers. moxley's whole thing is that he does street fights and whenever regal's talking about the BCC he's putting them over for being tough fighters. it's not about wrestling.

Is this shopped???

Darko Stunt.

They don't blade in pure rules matches, dipshit.

Hmm yeah guess the emphasis on being wrestlers as opposed to 'sports entertainers', the triple submission victories, and the fact that it was founded by Regal who is posthumously considered a hardnosed submission grappler and not a comedy goof lol

>by Regal who is posthumously considered a hardnosed submission grappler and not a comedy goof lol
being British is a free pass to pretend you're a technical wizard

they're wrestlers only in comparison to the videogame shit. you clearly haven't watched any roh pure rules matches so you shouldn't even talking on the subject, pal.

This dude is a muscular toddler

He’s billed at 5’4”. What’s his shoot height anons? 4’11”?
I think Rey Misterio Jr is 5’4” and looks way taller than him

I'm sorry but what in the absolute fuck does that have to do with anything?
School me if I'm missing some obvious shit, I might learn something

I would say 5' or 4'11 yeah.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

>Marko Stunt will never get a clu-

Attached: file.png (900x425, 74.86K)

That's one solid photoshop job. Whoever edited the picture is good.