I like being a bully to smarks

It’s so fun anons. I love it when they call me an anti smark. The heat i draw from these fags is palatable. Seethe you parasites .

Attached: C19F690C-6BA9-4F06-A769-9EA2E586E803.jpg (888x894, 59.52K)

Pretty easy to emulate when you've been bullied your entire life, huh OP?

So the only paying customers left are parasites?

>mfw someone calls me an anti smark
So i’m the opposite of an obese, disgusting acne ridden smelly pedophile freak? Thanks!

Attached: AAE40176-5B24-4354-BD17-C5BDB9B38FC8.jpg (252x240, 7.29K)

I bully incels and trannies. The most satisfying feeling in the world is through this path of bullying, you realize that the line between the two is blurred. Trannies are incels who instead of hating on women all day, actually turned into one to prove that they are better than them. Outstanding

this user knows. the troons are seething from inside the house.

No life?

But enough about smarks.

nah you are

>Gets ass mad when called out for being a smark
You hate Theory so much huh ? Kek

yeah he's a faggot just like you of course

You are a smark

kek smarks really are fun targets to bully specially since they are mentally ill freaks

ok smark

Obese smelly smarks seething

We don’t sign our posts here

ok smark

I’d rather be a mark . Wrestlers call themselves marks all the time , they never refer to themselves as smarks

I’m not one of you, fuck no. I don’t obsess over weebs and star ratings. I don’t care if Vince pushes someone and i have to make threats about not watching anymore . You’re a cancer

We don’t sign our posts here

I like to be friendly and agreeable with everyone I meet online

Attached: 9e09d7f0a1bb7a91c6eb0134a3aac59f_c5_720x720.jpg (720x720, 34.72K)

Kek based. Everyday i wake up with the sole purpose of bullying obese smelly smarks on here until submission and enjoy their delicious tears and they keep coming back daily just to get owned and put in their place.

> what a beta fencesitting faggot

Don't worry, you'll overcome your childhood trama one day. I believe in you.