I just can't figure out why AEW can't attract new viewers

I just can't figure out why AEW can't attract new viewers

Attached: no milly.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

This was great why don't e drones like fun

God this board can be so miserable about the most random shit.

The first part of that wasn't retarded at all but when they start grabbing the ropes for no reason and spinning around like retards then it goes REALLY retarded.

they are in the MATRIX

What the shit?

It looks fake as shit. The whole point of pro wrestling is to look like a shoot, to make the audience suspend their disbelief. OP's vid looks like a cooperative dance routine. It's pathetic.

What the fucking cirque du soleil is this? Every time I see AEW, it's 100x worse than I think it's going to be.

Very well said my brother

4.75 stars. cope

>OH MY SCIENCE THESE HECKIN YUMMY BLATNTLY CONTRIVED SPOTS LOOK SO HECKIN FUN

>Kike's meme stars
Go back, faggot.

This is wrestling! CLAP CLAP This is Wrestling!

>Very well said my sister

>The whole point of pro wrestling is to look like a shoot
Kys faggot

Attached: 806E91A1-C34C-47CA-BA4A-2F20B6A45AFC.gif (350x263, 3.77M)

Ok, what wrestling promotion these days has most of the matches that look like shoots?

And if thats what you want, matches that look like shoots, are you a fan of Eddie Kingston? Bryan Danielson? Jon Moxley?

>Ok, what wrestling promotion these days has most of the matches that look like shoots?
WWE, NWA, Impact
>Eddie Kingston
lol

Attached: 1654920755945.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

I hate there's people that not only like this but prefer THIS trash is what wrestling should be.... faggy ass dance routines and spinny ninja flipping that looks fake AF out of a b-tier movie straight to dvd. god damn this is garbage and I assume anyone that actually likes this is underage and/or mentally underage and need le yummy anime ninja fighting for their wrestling

The problem is also evident in the first part but not as blatant. The double leg has absolutely no force or effort put into it and the guy just auto-bumps for it. They put all the though on the flipz and none on the basic foundation of their wrestling which is what holds it back from being actually cool. The offense has no weight put into it, and the selling comes off as pre-determined. The clothesline Buck throws after that goes way too high so the guy barely needs to duck, and has no force in it anyway. The boot through the ropes is just laid out there and the guy clearly softly runs into it and bumps backwards like a pinball off it, then they end it redoing the same double dropkick shit everyone is tired of and the double 'kip-up' that should have ended with Ospreay and Ricochet. If they just finetuned it and cared more about the details it would be great, instead you kind of have to tell yourself it's awesome to even try to be into it. Some of the shit is actually cool and I wish they would deliver the total package better.

Nobody actually prefers it. If two people go out and do good 'traditional' wrestling at a high level it's just as over if not more over.

yeah its like people dont want to watch a faggier version of circus olay in their wrestling.

Attached: 659df0c3445ee2d211500be5d790c4f1.jpg (474x521, 32.16K)