Is much of an Uncle Tom as Big Show but doesn't get called out for it

>Is much of an Uncle Tom as Big Show but doesn't get called out for it

Let me guess, cause he's for "DA GOOD GUYS?" even though he was doing the same shit for WWE for years?

Attached: Mark Henry.jpg (526x653, 22.99K)

Take the racism elsewhere, chud.

>Big Show, a white guy, is an Uncle Tom
Make sure you know what idioms mean before you use em kid

I thought that was his ass.

Why would you save this picture?

Big Show literally can’t be an Uncle Tom, so you’re saying Mark isn’t one in the slightest?

>White guy is an Uncle Tom
How do I know you are a newfag? Lurk moar, ffs.

I agree OP is a retard but you are saying lurk moar like Any Forums invented the phrase Uncle Tom. It's a pretty fucking known cultural reference and the fact OP doesn't know what it means porbably says he should spend less time on the internet if anytihng.

I fucking hate summer.
Lurk moar

Okay mate we know you found Any Forums in 2016 stop pretending it is your sekret club xd

Big Show is as black as they come

kek I botched and said Big Show instead of Booker T and thought I missed the memo on Mark Henry being Big Show meme or something

uncle tom isnt a Any Forums term you absolute retard

The phrase Uncle Tom comes from a book which came out almost 200 years ago not fucking Any Forums you drooling retard.

>Retard doubling down on his retardness
Kek

Samefag

my mom always forgets his name and calls him Big Fat Black Guy

It's okay, this isn't reddit, you can just stop replying and embarassing yourself and no one will know how much of a retard you are in the next thread

>let me own them with le epic Any Forums word XD

>samefagging continues

How many times do you plan to double down on your retardation?

Replying to someone isn't samefagging retard that's how conversations work

>t.
Go back.

Attached: trannyfaggot.webm (854x480, 2.58M)

Keep going, you'll stop embarssing yourself eventually

I genuinely can't tell who's being worked ITT

>I wanna be the champion, I got goals myself, anyway I can get there I'm gonna do it. What I've found dug up is a matter of public record. It's about your past, it's about Pauls past, it's about his dads past. If you don't tell him what's in this package, I will.
>Let me tell him it should come from me. He kisses white peoples asses and turns his back on his black brothers.
>So you're saying your sons an uncle tom.
>Yeeeeess.... *sobs*
>HEY PAUL WIGHT YOU'RE AN UNCLE TOM AND YO MOMMA SAID SO.

Attached: bastard.jpg (320x180, 9.1K)

>Black men that act civilized and succeed within society are uncle toms and should be scorned
What's wrong with the black community? People like Booker T and Mark Henry should be celebrated.

I really don't understand why they think it's good to be seen as savages.