This stadium is going to be sold out. Incredible

This stadium is going to be sold out. Incredible.

Attached: 916.jpg (1080x1511, 588.21K)

Delete this

But I was told 799,999 people wanted to buy tickets? Why are any available?
WWE is even more embarassing then AEW and they had a dude as their women's champ (but then, I suppose Bliss is pushed as a womeme in WWE, so they are guilty of pushing degeneracy too)

>60k with 0 matches announced

Attached: 1637669776065.jpg (1122x565, 333.86K)

Holy fucking seethe, enjoy watching the 10k All Out the day after with a geriatric CM Punk and that blading shitter Jon Moxley main eventing.

imagine the pop when Drew McIntyre beats Happy Corbin in 4 minutes, and the Street Profits beat the Usos in the non-title match

Kek, gAyEW is such a minor league.

Jesus

Try that in Chicago and see what happens

>imagine how angry people will be when my smark headcanon upsets them they will be so angry there's no yummy flips
They sold 60k tickets without a match and I doubt any tickets were sold for $2 unlike some other feds.

Oh my word

70K tickets? wtf

Did prices come down or did they have a slow but steady demand?

lose weight bitchtits

AEW could never...

All Out will actually be good.

scalpers obviously

who is drawing them then? Who is dimes?

Post timestamped body.
>incoming cope

This is like 6 weeks away and no matches are announced, and they’re still booking McIntyre like shit. Is it basically just a house show? When it was first announced I thought for sure McIntyre was winning MITB and would cash in at this event

How can aew compete?

having an actually watchable product

no stadium?

If they have a watchable product, when are they going to stop airing Dynamite instead of it?

Oh, really?

Attached: 1657833052605.webm (960x540, 2.89M)