Kek look at these dudes

kek look at these dudes

Attached: not a dime drawn.jpg (960x766, 238.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23vkSUBn1OE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dimes Incarnate

i still have this mag around somewhere

These guys would fight over a solitary dime

Double J dimes.

who would win

Could have worked but ended befoe it even started. Bret got concussion day before it formed. Goldberg the top babyface nearly lost his arm 3 days later and was out 6 months bc Scott Hall worked him so bad.

the one who can still wrestle a match

Attached: jeff-jarrett-gcw-fite-1.jpg (708x398, 24.98K)

based

Jeff Jarrett also got concussed a week after Bret Hart.

Look at the Adjective

youtube.com/watch?v=23vkSUBn1OE

Attached: Kevin Nash WCW Look at the Adjective.jpg (348x337, 72.36K)

Almost lost his arm? What

Hall did a survey and fans booed Goldberg the babyface. This pissed Goldberg off and he smashed limo window with his own fist and sliced his arm open. The footage is widely avilable. The last thunder of 1999.

Wait that was a shoot? Just looked it up and that’s fucked. they must have gotten a good surgeon for him to have saved it

He was out for like half of 2000 because of that I believe. Then he returned in June in the midst of the Millionaire's Club and New Blood feud to a huge pop. For weeks prior, they hinted at Goldberg's return when his monster truck would appear, and then the following Sunday turned heel on Kevin Nash at joined the New Blood which was a run that lasted like a few weeks and flopped because the crowd was still cheering him.

Yeah he was meant to hit the glass with a hammer but opted to punch the glass instead like a fucking moron

>that blood splatter on the hood
>doesn’t flinch or moan
Fucking hell these wrestlers were fucking men back then

DIMES

he was probably so doped up he could have jumped in a wood chipper feet first and not made a sound

I’ll never understand why Bischoff thought Hart should’ve been a heel. He’s a natural babyface.

Pissed off anti American Bret in 1997 was his best run.

>pencil raped bitch
>master at carnying dimes out of promoters but also master of killing promotions
>beyond based
>based but also completely fucked now