Shawn Michaels has to lay on the floor with a heating pad every day just to feel OK physically

Shawn Michaels has to lay on the floor with a heating pad every day just to feel OK physically.

The price of being the GOAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tbx6500E6xY

Attached: HBK.jpg (686x386, 26.55K)

lesson: don't drop out of school

kek what bald broken down crooked eyed gay bitch

Attached: bret-hart-con-stephanie-washington.jpg (403x600, 36.85K)

aren't most wrestlers drop outs?

that's exactly what i'm saying

Bruh, look at the top of his head.

Bret Hart had anal cancer

He's another stroke away from death

>Shawn Michaels has to lay on the floor with a heating pad every day just to feel OK physically.
was he in that alley back in 92?

Everyone is a stroke away from death, really

>has giant WWE letters on his wall

KWAM (kek what a mark)

>only 56 years old
He’s still relatively young to have such a body. Wouldn’t the drugs he used to do back then be the source of this pain? Never allowed his body to heal on its own

Falling down for a living has consequences. I don't feel bad for him though because plenty of people with regular jobs have to go through worse.

That old fuck is in good shape. Cant take that away from him.

I am way more hurt and I never had to pose for a gay magazine or be a dickhead

HBK is gay

oh no poor baby does yoga in the morning to feel better

You realize this is going to happen to you one day right? 85% of men by 50 experience some form of hair loss. Sadly, for (You), I'd say yah got 100% chance of not experiencing weight loss.

My father dropped out to help support his siblings during the Great Depression, worked manual labor and blue collar jobs his entire life and ended up with not even 5% of what HBK probably made in a year rofl I feel zero sympathy for wrestlers.

just remember that'll be (You) one day OPetty

Wow, he sure gave a lot to Pro Wrestling! He must've drawn a lot of dimes never almost killed a company.

Good morning sir!

OH NO NOT A HEATING PAD HOW TERRIBLE

HBK is the ding-dong-diddily greatest of all time, Jack. And it WAS a girly magazine.

Goddamn nigga, how old are you?

It's not the drugs, it's the schedule. 90s WWE touring was beyond brutal. And Michaels worked a more active style than a lot of guys did