The austin heel turn of aew

The austin heel turn of aew

Attached: AC2EF9F3-5A20-4A64-832C-5612E63AD297.jpg (640x363, 224.92K)

damn, did the dude on the right die?

No but he should

What the fuck happened to AEW? I remember people actually got pushes because they were talented, now we have Cole, Britt, Queef Pee and so much more shitting up TV time, Christian and Wardlow are the only ones with current pushes that deserve TV time

Apparently they think niggers are going to tune in by the thousands for fat niel degrasse tyson and wannabe soundcloud rapper #7394738484022273

Beating nxt unironically broke Tony. He doesn’t know what to do anymore now that the next level of competition is unreachable. I can stomach all the ex nxt guys whatever but putting the belt on cuck man and then letting him hold it indefinitely while out?

>Swerve in our Glory

Attached: Ambatukam.jpg (3000x1680, 305.27K)

Same

>and then letting him hold it indefinitely while out
it's no different than Punk & Cena dude, nobody had an issue with that. It's just an easy match for when he comes back.

Tony is retarded.
Still don't understand why he thought it would be a good idea make keith Lee and swerve the champs and make FUCKING RICKY STARKS TAKE THE PIN.

It was team taz moment and they lost all of their credivility AGAIN for nothing.
I hope Cody poach Ricky and hoobs to WWE, I'd rather see those two squashing the miz than getting the rub by NXT shitters.

Are young cucks dodging FTR again or what is this shit. Who are these shitters and why are they on TV?

Yeah if anything they deserved the titles more. Can’t wait to see swerve in our glory wrestle to crickets and bomb the ratings. Then when they fail and get ghosted by tony they’ll cry racism cuz they suck ass LOL

Bucks have never dodged FTR thats just cornette headcanon, Tony is just a shit booker

Attached: 5C838A3A-4E6C-4E78-B08B-6EB6EF65FD7A.jpg (750x640, 314.33K)

desu, all of those things Meltzer cited could be done after Young Bucks put over FTR for the belts.

The Young Bucks jobbed to FTR on Dynamite a few months ago
Bucks were never supposed to be champs this time, there's no reason for them to face FTR

Blame Tony, Bucks lost creative control last year

Punk and Cena was a planned story line. Punk is shoot injured and should've been stripped. Then have Moxly win the actual title. Then Have punk come back and challenge for it.

>Tony is a shit booker because he can't control what AAA and NJPW want to do with their belts
Do you hear yourself?

Someone would have to watch gAyEW in order to care for that to happen

Was Tony too pussy to strip Punk or something

Sup nigtits

Hes a mark for UFC booking

We do not post what we say to our mirror here

>we
KWAB