Honest question to AEW Fans

how do you not get burned out seeing these big bloody weapons matches every 2nd week. it would be like having a ladder match every few weeks, just makes the stip boring

Attached: ekcj.jpg (817x476, 206.2K)

>how do you not get burned out seeing these big bloody weapons matches every 2nd week.
Its fun and we're all drunk while watching. Who cares.

>Having different gimmicks every few weeks is the same as having the same gimmick every few weeks
Try again, retard

How do you not get burned out on regular matches with no stip?

I'm burned on you faggots complaining about everything

I'm an ECW Chad, I wish there were weapons in almost every match.

99.9% of no-dq matches in AEW play exactly the same

Except AEW is nothing like ECW, it's just GCW with a decent budget

whatever aew do I support it and don’t question booking decisions. that’s what a real fan does. stop making negative threads about aew.

blood and guts had no barbed wire or ladders
try again, retard

it's objectively closer to ECW than WWE is

>source: your gaping, prolapsed rectum

Blood and Guts did have barbed wire

it did not, it had broken glass but not barbed wire

there was a barbed wire bat that Santana brought but nobody used it after he KWABd himself

but enough about your anatomy

I like matches like these. Its the normal one fall matches i get bored of. If not trios tag matches. Any episode of dynamite that has more than one tag match I don’t look forward to. Especially those weird three way ones like they did last week where only two people are legal and you have to tag in an opponent to let them in. I hate them. They are retarded.

*last Wednesday

The same reason WWE fans don't get burned out watching Brock vs Roman / Usos vs Street Profits / Becky vs Asuka / Dolph vs NXT guy / Nattie vs NXT girl 500 times a month

E-xirs... not like this...

BTFO!

Care to provide examples of this happening every week?

>i-it only happens every other week...
lol, lmao

but enough about street fights in AEW and triple threat tag matches, and ladder matches

Last time a barbedwire match took place was revolution 2021

Jealous much, edrone?

>these two things
>being anything alike
E-sloppers are mentally ill retards.

>a old fat out of shape never was vs a formerly fat but still old and out of shape has been with a bunch of jobbers in a cage above the ring and also the ropes are barbed wire for some reason
Do the cultists actually think this is going to draw a milly? This is like a parody of ECW at this point yet the actual fans are the only people not laughing at

>muh milly
#1 in cable, no one cares about your headcanon benchmarks ya pEdo trash.

Brock vs Roman only fought once in 2022 so far and once in 2021 you disingenuous cultist fuck

No milly, no one cares about your headcanon #1 on cable, ya cultist faggot

May as well add Cody vs Seth / Theory vs Lashley