>Jordynne Grace
>Bryan Danielson
>Adam Cole
>Vince McMahon
>Parker Boudreaux
>Rick Boogs
>Kota Ibushi

Am I missing any?

Attached: 422aaab2e5b8ec13-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 567.36K)

Kevin nash

It’s Vince.
I get you want nominations and discussion but no one else comes close and unless another star kills someone, Vince has this in the bag.

>>Sasha/Naomi
nah, only Naomi should be on the list

I'll go with Vince boys

Vincent R. McMahon

It's gotta be Atom Smoll
It's not a full KWAB yet, he's still in charge. IF he does fully step down now and/or sells the company, then yeah I don't think there's any competition.

Cody ripping his tit when finally given the top push is #1 for me

Scott Hall literally died, that's gotta be up there.

Tammy Lynn Sytch

Everyone dies though and Scott Hall already had a decent career.
Death shouldn’t immediately give someone the KWAB of the year unless it’s like a Darwin or something.

Sasha will probably come out of it all alright, but Naomi is KWAB for throwing her career away by being a follower.

Does Big E count? Can't remember how long ago that was.

You're forgetting the gAyEWtists for getting worked into a seething shoot every week

KWAB of the Year 2022 contenders (1/2)
>CM Punk fucks it all up again, cements a five day title reign and a broken foot into his long list of failures
>Vince being investigated for banging a walled office assistant and temporarily steps down as CEO
>Tony Khan declaring that he has evidence of WWE using bots to undermine AEW, nobody believes him and he never follows up on the evidence, also getting fleeced for $20-$40 Million in exchange for a long dead indie and its tape library
>Sasha Banks makes an ass out of herself with a petty protest over how the match was booked for Naomi to win, manipulates Naomi to leave with her and gets fired for her bullshit
>Royal Rumble 2022
>AEW's 13 week streak of not being able to break a million viewers
>Ibushi having a mental break and trying to expose yakuza involvement in NJPW
>AEW losing Cody Rhodes
>Tony Khan goes on a childish profanity riddled autism screech about why Punk wasnt a waste of money
>Adam Cole's physique
>Jack Evans sawdust for hotdogs
>NXT Reaching 1,000 days without placing anywhere near the Top 10, let alone Top 20
>AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door build and injury list
>AEW turning the TNT title into just under the world title to completely worthless
>WWE Putting both of their top belts on one guy, then having that one guy turn part time, meaning they have no main champion for weeks at a time
>Wrestle Kingdom 16 attendance
>Gable Steveson
>Boogs tearing his ACL not even three minutes into his and Nakamura's Wrestlemania match
>Triple H retirement (TBD)
>Charlotte Flair vs. Ronda Rousey at Wrestlemania
>Matt Cardona sex tape leak
>AEW Rampage's ever decreasing relevance
>the atrocious mishandling of MJF's worked shoot storyline
>Rey Fenix getting his arm folded in half the wrong way via a Luchasaurus botch
>SummerSlam 2022 venue falling apart due to LITERAL CRACKS infesting the stadium in crucial places
>NJPW 50th Anniversary show being nothing but tag matches, and still no Inoki appearance

(2/2)
>Big Swole and Lio Rush chimpout
>Big E's bad luck
>Jeff Hardy's 3rd DUI
>Rhea Ripley gives herself a brain injury
>That one GCW show
>CYN
>Edge being kicked out of The Judgement Day
>Joey Ryan being found working at Disneyland and fired again
>VEER character assassination
>AOP's "super-indie" being a complete flop before it even began, cancelling the event and not issuing refunds
>Jordynne Grace on Benoit
>SRS getting endlessly worked by MJF
Any I'm missing

You're missing Parker

>CM Punk fucks it all up again, cements a five day title reign and a broken foot into his long list of failures
>Tony Khan declaring that he has evidence of WWE using bots to undermine AEW, nobody believes him and he never follows up on the evidence, also getting fleeced for $20-$40 Million in exchange for a long dead indie and its tape library
>AEW's 13 week streak of not being able to break a million viewers
>AEW losing Cody Rhodes
>Tony Khan goes on a childish profanity riddled autism screech about why Punk wasnt a waste of money
>Adam Cole's physique
>AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door build and injury list
>AEW turning the TNT title into just under the world title to completely worthless
>AEW Rampage's ever decreasing relevance
>the atrocious mishandling of MJF's worked shoot storyline
>Jeff Hardy's 3rd DUI
I think we should give it to AEW, Tony khan and gAyEWtists as a group

>Bryan Danielson
What did he do to get a spot? Is it the "falling in the ramp" thing?
>Rick Boogs
I remember seeing him in like one match with Nakamura then he completely vanished of the face of the Earth. What does he have a spot for?

Bryan concussed himself again and has been out for a while

His brain is mush and may have to retire again

The PPV from the former Authors of Pain, never happened, they booked a massive arena, only sold 300 tickets, and manage to piss off all the talent they claimed to book but didn't pay including Nia Snax.