You have a serious mental problem

100 post within the hour that I made the thread filled with you shitting on Bliss. Then the threads just gets nuked.

Attached: Screenshot_20220715-051848~2.png (1080x847, 155.15K)

Wtf

You sound worked

Some of you guys really need to stop using this site for a few days.

Wow a thread about Bliss on Any Forums is filled with people shitting on him like every other about Bliss.
Why do you even come here if you get upset about it?

mandyfags behave like a bunch of females

The wolfcuck mentality of 'if I get worked every day maybe my idol will stop getting KWABbed'.

Attached: 1646996358563.jpg (745x106, 25.07K)

nah you are

Good. No one cares about your tranny threads faggot.

worked

It doesn't matter what MANdyschizos on this board say
Lexi will always be the more popular and successful of the two

so why is it always bumped lol

Shut up BITCH

Attached: 1657888339097.jpg (1242x724, 276.53K)

Yes, there are some shit posters. But a certain poster following the same pattern always comes along and spams multiple posts.

Bumped with what, it's literally never anything but tranny this, tranny that, take the hint.
Pure cope. There's literally never anything else because there is no one but you and shitposters in those threads.

You have one called homosexuality and Alex Bliss has one called gender dysphoria.

kek gottem

you need to go outside to get some fresh air

Don't act like nobody is aware of the one dude who keeps a folder of cropped Alexa pics.

Does he have some magic power to stop Blissfags from posting if they existed? No.

>You have one called homosexuality and Alex Bliss has one called gender dysphoria.
Blisstranny has two then because he's like Alex.

I don’t mind an occasional schizo. This bliss thing just isn’t funny. Simple as can be.

This. No one who has a hate boner like that is just shitposting.

Blisstranny has struggled to simulate the presence of other pro Bliss posters ever since the new captcha was introduced.

That's based

How do you explain the bans and timeouts for making an "off topic" bliss thread?

Sounds like fun. Were you crying like a scalded dog the whole time?

Ask someone who gives a fuck.

KWAB

>WAAAAAAAAAAH WHY WONT ANYONE SHARE MY TRANNY FETISH

Attached: Blisstranny.jpg (894x894, 234.74K)

Yeah, I just refuted your bullshit statement

I just don't know how someone can do this non stop for years. its insane.

Your response has literally nothing to do with the fact no one wants to post about Alex kaufman outside of calling him a tranny except you, because literally no one does.

Attached: thats the entire general.png (1919x3232, 759.19K)

your tranny fetish....

Well he is pretty fucking ugly.

He should make Charles threads, I've seen a Charlesfag, so with him there would be two so they'd be slightly more successful. Lmao

you do that because you have nothing to do

Look at this bobblehead response
It does, the schizo actively prevents people from posting about bliss by spamming reports and getting the poster banned or timed out.