AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE CTE IS KICKING IN!!!!!!!
I HAVE TO KILL MY WIFE AND SON NOW!!!!!!!!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 15-17-12 WWE - Don't Try This At Home - YouTube.png (641x480, 296.84K)

Did he really say that?

based. his great matches were worth it. thank you chris.

What he did is crazy if you actually think about it

innocent brother HH

Pretty much yeah

Wrestling culture killed this man. He was brought up in an industry that preyed on weakness and didn't allow him to ask for help.

Alongside this, he was continually working hurt and expected to bump his body in to oblivion, because he's a pro. WWEs schedule at the time had him working 110 house shows a year, on top or his televised dates.

If he asked for help or time off to recover, he knew he'd be easy prey. WWE and it's culture has blood on it's hands, yet they've distanced themselves from their hand in this.

In any other industry, Benoit would be a martyr for the positive change he enacted. Wrestlers are now encouraged to look after their mental health, concussion screening is now mandatory, self medicating with pain drugs is now discouraged, chair shots to the head are now banned, and overall Wrestling is now much safer than it was. Due to the actions of this man, the current generation of wrestlers are more likely to live beyond the 50 year old benchmark set by wrestlers born in the 50/60s, and likely with a much higher quality of life.

This man deserves to be remembered in the correct context, not the "lone wolf" bullshit WWE have created around him. Truth is, if they cared about their guys, they'd have known Benoit was a risk to himself and his family. It's inexcusable.

families come and go, star ratings last forever

>Bodies have been bruised
>Necks broken

nah he killed himself. retard

The pool dude said he actually saw Chris and Daniel "cooking on the grill". That's when someone should've called the cops.

Attached: laugh.gif (395x299, 2.98M)

Miz killed him, jackass. After humiliating Miz and forcing him to eat in the bathroom. ICP was even afraid of Benoit, someone had to do it. The signs are in Miz's theme song. This explains Miz's life long contract(plus maryse was one of the NDAs) THE THEME SONG

i legit miss matt bourne more than benoit.

>"cooking on the grill"
This metaphor is flying right over my head, please explain.

Yeah what Kevin Sullivan did is crazy

>ruptures a disc that fragments into his spinal column in your path

>I think I broke my tail bone

Attached: percangle.gif (480x360, 2.9M)

That flip was beautiful

That was Dynamite Kid but he drank roids instead of milk so it's expected for him to be made of glass

Based Perc Angle

Vince Mcmahon, Dave Taylor, William Regal, Jessie Ventura, and Kevin Sullivan all worked together under the commands of the “Dark Entity” to brainwash Chris into committing the demonic ritualistic killings. He applied the “Crippler Crossface” to both Daniel and Nancy until their necks were broken.

That fulfilled the conditions that Benoit had the blood of innocents on his hands and he proceeded to snap his own neck to complete the ritual. He placed bibles near the bodies as a diversion to draw attention away from the “Dark Entity” likely due to the fact the several paranormal investigations have been successful in gather evidence against the “Dark Entity”

The “Dark Entity” has been behind many infamous deaths, such as Owen, Macho Man, Eddie Guerrero, Daffney, and Scott Hall in these ritualistic fashions in order to gather power. It is trying to bring someone, or something, over from the Dark Side. Whatever it is trying to bring over, could bring about the end of all we know and hold dear.

Certain supercomputer A.I.s have theorized that perhaps the voice of the “Dark Entity” was a figment of Benoits imagination, caused by the many concussions he suffered in his career. Some projections indicate that severely damaged brains make it easier for the “Dark Entity” to take hold and manipulate its victims. The supercomputer A.I.s were inconclusive when asked if the “Dark Entity” was working with a certain wretched sentient Slime creature.

Under the influence of the “Dark Entity”, Vince has throughout the years introduced many characters and factions, such as the Brood, the Ministry of Darkness, Goldust, and more recently Judgment Day, to normalize the types of behaviors and to cover and other yet undiscovered ritualistic murders.

You’d best hope yours prayers go answered, because the “Dark Entitys” final plans will be set into motion soon…

Attached: 720D5961-EDAC-4CAF-9763-C2B18516F965.gif (200x150, 3.42M)